As per this study the Global Wood Coating Market was valued USD 1,600 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 2,251.4 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5%. By volume, the market was estimated at XXX KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XXX KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Wood coating is used to protect the wooden surface from water damage, moisture, and scratch thus extends its shelf life. These are either translucent or opaque paints that impart better finish and aesthetic appeal to the timber, used in the residential and commercial application. Wood coating encompasses a wide range of stains, varnishes, paints that are extensively used in indoors and outdoors application.
Rising global population leading to a rise in demand for residential and commercial building is driving the market growth. Increase in per capita income, betterment in living standard, rising expenditure on house are major factors fueling market growth. Also, stringent regulation imposed by regulatory authorities towards emission of VOC and other hazardous products are fueling penetration of eco-friendly wood coating market growth. However, the presence of cheaper alternatives is likely to restrain market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of wood coating.
The broad wood coating market has been sub-grouped into resin type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Resin Type
- Melamine Formaldehyde
- Side & Decks
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for wood coating in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Wood Coating Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the wood coating market includes Akzo Nobel Coatings NV, Arkema SA, Ashland Inc., BASF Coatings AG, Dow Coating Materials, DuPont Coatings and Color Technologies Group, Hempel A/S, ICI Paints, Kansai Paint Co. Ltd., Nippon Paint Co. Ltd., PPG Industries Inc., RPM International Inc., Sherwin-Williams Co. and The Valspar Corporation. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Wood Coating
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Wood Coating Market: Snapshot
4. WOOD COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY RESIN TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. WOOD COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Acrylics
- Market In Polyurethane
- Market In Nitrocellulose
- Market In Melamine Formaldehyde
- Market In Others
6. WOOD COATING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Cabinets
- Market In Side & Decks
- Market In Furniture
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE WOOD COATING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE WOOD COATING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Akzo Nobel Coatings NV
- Arkema SA
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF Coatings AG
- Dow Coating Materials
- DuPont Coatings and Color Technologies Group
- Hempel A/S
- ICI Paints
- Kansai Paint Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Paint Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- RPM International Inc.
- Sherwin-Williams Co.
- The Valspar Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Wood coating
Table 2. Global Wood coating Market By Resin Type
Table 3. Global Wood coating Market By Application
Table 4. Global Wood coating Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Wood coating Market
Table 6. Europe Wood coating Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Wood coating Market
Table 8. Latin America Wood coating Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Wood coating Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Wood Coating Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Wood Coating
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Wood Coating Market By Resin Type
Fig. 8. Global Wood Coating Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Wood Coating Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Wood Coating Market
Fig. 11. Europe Wood Coating Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Wood Coating Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Wood Coating Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Wood Coating Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Wood Coating Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Wood Coating Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.