As per this study the Global Wireless Charging Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Wireless charging or inductive charging is referred to as an electronic device that offers wireless power transfer through electromagnetic induction. It consists of a charging station that transmits energy whereas the receiver receives energy and promotes charging. It is used to charge low power applications such as smart phone, laptops, headsets, speakers and other handheld devices along with higher power consuming devices such as robots and electric cars.
The growing acceptance of smartphones, camera, laptops, portable and wearable device is driving the market growth majorly. Increase in demand for electric vehicles owing to stringent regulation to curb carbon emissions is fueling the demand of wireless charging. Also, the growing integration of IoT services is further contributing the market growth. On the flip side, higher cost and slow charging may hinder the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of wireless charging.
The broad wireless charging market has been sub-grouped into technology and industry vertical. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Industry Vertical
- Radio Frequency
- Aerospace & Defense
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for wireless charging in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Wireless Charging Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the wireless charging market include Energizer Holdings, Inc., Fulton Innovation Llc, Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd., Powermat Technologies Ltd., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sony Corporation, Texas Instruments Inc. and Witricity Corporation. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Wireless Charging
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Wireless Charging Market: Snapshot
4. WIRELESS CHARGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY TECHNOLOGY
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. WIRELESS CHARGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Market In Inductive
- Market In Resonant
- Market In Radio Frequency
- Market In Others
6. WIRELESS CHARGING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Electronics
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Industrial
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Aerospace & Defense
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE WIRELESS CHARGING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE WIRELESS CHARGING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Fulton Innovation Llc
- Murata Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
- Powermat Technologies Ltd.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Witricity Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Wireless Charging
Table 2. Global Wireless Charging Market By Technology
Table 3. Global Wireless Charging Market By Industry Vertical
Table 4. Global Wireless Charging Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Wireless Charging Market
Table 6. Europe Wireless Charging Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Wireless Charging Market
Table 8. Latin America Wireless Charging Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Wireless Charging Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Wireless Charging
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Wireless Charging Market By Technology
Fig. 8. Global Wireless Charging Market By Industry Vertical
Fig. 9. Global Wireless Charging Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 11. Europe Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Wireless Charging Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Wireless Charging Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Wireless Charging Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.