Rising demand of automated welding solution from end-use industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, engineering and others are driving the market growth. Owing to the ability to achieve short cycle time, reduce post weld work and minimize downtime & reject rates are traits penetrating its demand in end-use industries. Booming construction and automotive sector in developing economies likely to propel the market growth in the forecast period. Increase application of welding consumables for repairing and maintenance is another factor boosting market growth. Rehabilitation of old oil refineries coupled with the construction of new gas manufacturing facilities to fulfill global demand is contributing significantly in the market growth.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Welding Consumables Market to reach USD 19,205.8 Million from the year 2017 to 2024 with CAGR of 5.9%.
STICK ELECTRODE LED THE PRODUCT SEGMENT
In 2017, stick electrode dominated the product segment owing to low cost, convenient and extensive usage in low and mild alloy steel welding is fueling the segment growth. As per the analysis, stick electrode is expected to reach USD XX.X Million by end of the year 2024.
AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION SECTOR LED THE APPLICATION SEGMENT
Automobile & transportation sector dominated the application segment and is likely to continue the same and reach USD XX.X Million by 2024. Booming automotive sector followed by technological advancement is driving the welding consumables market growth. In addition, increasing expenditure on R&D by major manufacturers to provide better & comfortable vehicles is likely to fuel the market growth in the following years.
ASIA PACIFIC TO LED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Asia Pacific has led the regional segment and is presumed to continue and reach USD XX.X Million by 2024 with CAGR 6.7%. Booming construction and automotive in countries such as China and India are driving the regional market. Moreover, the rising industrial base of emerging economies is presumed to foster the regional market growth in the following years.
KEY PLAYER OF THE MARKET
Corodur Fülldraht Gmbh, Daihen Corporation, The Lincoln Electric Company, Esab, Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials Group Co., Ltd., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Air Liquide, Voestalpine Böhler Welding Group Gmbh, Kiswel Inc., Kobe Steel, Ltd., Obara Group Inc., Promax Welding, Royal Arc Electrodes Limited and Vorarc Welding Cc are the major players of the welding consumables market.
As per this study the Global Welding Consumables Market was valued USD 12,930.5 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 19,205.8 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.9%. By volume, the market was estimated at XXX KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XXX KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Technically, welding is a sculptural process of joining various metals and thermoplastics together by means of coalescence. It is considered as an effective and economical method for making strong joints between two or more metal parts. In the welding process, flux and filler metals are two known welding consumables among others. Basically, flux acts as a deoxidizer by preventing the formation of porosity in the weld pool. Whereas, filler metals melt during the welding process to give a strong joint to the metal parts. Stick electrode, flux-cored wires, solid wires, SAW wires, and fluxes, etc. are some of the welding consumables employed during the welding process.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global welding consumables market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global welding consumables market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Rise in the automobile and construction industry is the prime factor fueling the growth of the global welding consumables market. Additionally, ongoing industrialization and rapid urbanization in developing countries are the factors leading to the rise in construction projects, which in turn is raising the demand for welding consumables across the various sector. The oil & gas industry is projected to be a major end-user of welding consumables. Rehabilitation of existing oil infrastructure and construction of new pipelines and gas manufacturing facilities are likely to increase due to rising demand for oil and gas in the energy markets globally. On the flip side, the dearth of skilled labor in manufacturing industries along with the high labor cost is expected to act as a restraint to global welding products market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of welding consumables.
The broad welding consumables market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Application Market Share 2017
- Stick Electrodes
- Solid Wires
- Flux-Cored Wires
- Saw Wires & Fluxes
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Oil & Gas
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for welding consumables in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Welding Consumables Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the welding consumables market includes Corodur Fülldraht GmbH, Daihen Corporation, The Lincoln Electric Company, ESAB, Tianjin Bridge Welding Materials Group Co., Ltd., Illinois Tool Works Inc., Air Liquide, Voestalpine Böhler Welding Group GmbH, Kiswel Inc., Kobe Steel, Ltd., Obara Group Inc., Promax Welding, Royal Arc Electrodes Limited and Vorarc Welding CC. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Welding Consumables
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Welding Consumables Market: Snapshot
4. WELDING CONSUMABLES MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. WELDING CONSUMABLES MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Stick Electrodes
- Market In Solid Wires
- Market In Flux-Cored Wires
- Market In Saw Wires & Fluxes
- Market In Others
6. WELDING CONSUMABLES MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Automotive & Transportation
- Market In Building & Construction
- Market In Marine
- Market In Power
- Market In Oil & Gas
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE WELDING CONSUMABLES COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE WELDING CONSUMABLES INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- CORODUR FÜLLDRAHT GMBH
- DAIHEN CORPORATION
- THE LINCOLN ELECTRIC COMPANY
- TIANJIN BRIDGE WELDING MATERIALS GROUP CO., LTD.
- ILLINOIS TOOL WORKS INC.
- AIR LIQUIDE
- VOESTALPINE BÖHLER WELDING GROUP GMBH
- KISWEL INC.
- KOBE STEEL, LTD.
- OBARA GROUP INC.
- PROMAX WELDING
- ROYAL ARC ELECTRODES LIMITED
- VORARC WELDING CC
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Welding Consumables
Table 2. Global Welding Consumables Market By Product
Table 3. Global Welding Consumables Market By Application
Table 4. Global Welding Consumables Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Welding Consumables Market
Table 6. Europe Welding Consumables Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Welding Consumables Market
Table 8. Latin America Welding Consumables Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Welding Consumables Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Welding Consumables
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Welding Consumables Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Welding Consumables Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Welding Consumables Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 11. Europe Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Welding Consumables Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Welding Consumables Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Welding Consumables Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.