Rising awareness among end-users regarding cost-effective waterproofing chemicals coupled with growing construction industry is driving market growth. Also, increasing expenditure on infrastructural development, ongoing rapid industrialization, and increasing public infrastructural places is presumed to foster the market growth. Additionally, rising demand for eco-friendly waterproofing chemical is likely to offer new opportunity growth to the waterproofing chemicals market.
As per the latest report added by Value Market Research, the Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market was valued at USD 7,102.9 MN in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 11,438.1 MN by 2024, with a CAGR of 7.10%. Whereas, by volume, the market was estimated at XX.X KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
BITUMEN LED THE PRODUCT SEGMENT
Bitumen dominated the product segment in 2017 owing to superior properties such as high viscosity, better binding nature, and resistance to UV light, are the traits driving the market growth. Rising use of bitumen as an eco-friendly construction material will enable its application in green construction, thereby driving the demand of the product.
ROOFING LED THE APPLICATION SEGMENT
Roofing dominated the application segment owing to increase in infrastructural developments such as repairing and renovation of roofs. Moreover, the ability of waterproofing chemicals to resist water from entering into the concrete is another major factor in fostering the market demand.
BY REGION, ASIA-PACIFIC DOMINATED THE MARKET
In 2017, Asia-Pacific dominated the regional segment and is presumed to reach USD 4,715.3 MN by end of the year 2024. Booming construction sector along with the ongoing industrialization of emerging countries such as India & China is driving the regional market growth.
MAJOR PLAYER OF WATERPROOFING CHEMICAL MARKET
Asian Paints Limited, BASF SE, Bostik Inc., Dow Chemical Company, E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Co., Evonik Industries, ExxonMobil Chemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company, Pidilite Industries Ltd., Polygel Industries, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, SIKA AG and Zeon Corporation are the major manufacturers of the waterproofing chemical market.
As per this study the global waterproofing chemicals market was valued USD 7,102.9 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 11,438.1 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 7.10%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Waterproofing chemicals are a mixture of chemical compounds that waterproof surface to protect the structural integrity of the building. It increases the shelf life of concrete surfaces and offers durability to infrastructures. Many of these waterproofing chemicals are environmentally friendly, non-flammable, non-toxic, and resistant to temperatures. These chemicals are used in various applications to provide chemical and corrosion barrier in construction activities such as roofing, walls, buildings, mining, tunnel lines, landfills, and other structural surfaces.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global waterproofing chemicals market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global waterproofing chemicals market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Increasing infrastructural investment, growing awareness about waterproofing chemicals and cost-effectiveness have been major factors driving the market growth. Increasing number of construction activities of public infrastructure spaces, such as tunnels, bridges pavements, and public utility centers, and roads, are also expected to enhance the demand for waterproofing chemicals during the forecast period. Emerging economies such as India, China, and Malaysia in Asia Pacific region, Brazil in Latin America and Mexico in North America are expected to be the prime markets for waterproofing chemicals. This is mainly due to rapid urbanization in these markets. However, volatile prices of raw material may hamper the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of waterproofing chemicals.
The broad waterproofing chemicals market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Market Share 2017
- APP (Atactic Polypropylene)
- SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene)
- TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin)
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer)
- Other (Stones, Etc.)
- Others (Structures, Etc.)
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for waterproofing chemicals in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the waterproofing chemicals market includes Asian Paints Limited, BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Co., Evonik Industries, ExxonMobil Chemicals, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company, Pidilite Industries Ltd., Bostik Inc., Polygel Industries, Royal Dutch Shell Plc., SIKA AG, and Zeon Corporation. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
Major Company Players Market Share
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Waterproofing Chemicals
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market: Snapshot
4. WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Bitumen
- Market In APP (Atactic Polypropylene)
- Market In SBS (Styrene-Butadiene-Styrene)
- Market In Others
- Market In Polymers
- Market In TPO (Thermoplastic PolyOlefin)
- Market In PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Market In EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer)
- Market In Others
- Market In Other (Stones, Etc.)
6. WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Roofing
- Market In Walls
- Market In Buildings
- Market In Tunnels
- Market In Landfills
- Market In Others (Structures, Etc.)
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Canada Market Estimates By Segments
- Mexico Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE WATERPROOFING CHEMICALS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Asian Paints Limited
- BASF SE
- Dow Chemical Company
- E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Co.
- Evonik Industries
- ExxonMobil Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Company
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Bostik Inc.
- Polygel Industries
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- SIKA AG
- Zeon Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Waterproofing Chemicals
Table 2. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Product
Table 3. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Application
Table 4. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Table 6. Europe Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Table 8. Latin America Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Waterproofing Chemicals
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Waterproofing Chemicals Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 11. Europe Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Waterproofing Chemicals Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Waterproofing Chemicals Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Waterproofing Chemicals Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.