The global demand for UV Cured Resins Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
UV curing is a subset of energy or radiation curing, where a light source is used to cure products such as coatings, inks, and adhesives. UV or ultraviolet cured resins are the materials that are polymerized and cured in a short period of time by using energy, which is radiated from UV irradiation devices. These are especially used as industrial materials for coating, bonding, and sealing.
The increasing environmental regulations in order to control emissions coupled with a rising trend for green technology is primarily driving the market growth. The increasing need from various end-use industries such as construction and packaging is again driving the market growth. However, limited application and high initial investment cost are likely to hamper market growth. Whereas, 3D printing materials with high flexibility, processability, and stability is expected to propel demand over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of UV cured resins.
The entire UV cured resins market has been sub-categorized into formulation, application, and end-user. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By End User
- Industrial Coatings
- Graphic Arts
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for UV cured resins market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe UV Cured Resins Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the UV cured resins market include Arkema Group, BASF SE, Covestro AG, DIC Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Miwon Specialty Chemical Co Ltd., The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Toagosei Co. Ltd. and Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To UV Cured Resins
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global UV Cured Resins Market: Snapshot
4. UV CURED RESINS MARKET ANALYSIS BY FORMULATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. UV CURED RESINS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Oligomers
- Market In Monomers
- Market In Photoinitiators
- Market In Others
6. UV CURED RESINS MARKET ANALYSIS BY END USER
- Market In Coatings
- Market In Inks
- Market In Adhesives
- Market In Others
7. UV CURED RESINS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Industrial Coatings
- Market In Graphic Arts
- Market In Electronics
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE UV CURED RESINS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE UV CURED RESINS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Arkema Group
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- DIC Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co Ltd.
- The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Toagosei Co. Ltd.
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of UV Cured Resins
Table 2. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Formulation
Table 3. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Application
Table 4. Global UV Cured Resins Market By End-User
Table 5. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Geography
Table 6. North America UV Cured Resins Market
Table 7. Europe UV Cured Resins Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific UV Cured Resins Market
Table 9. Latin America UV Cured Resins Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa UV Cured Resins Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of UV Cured Resins
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Formulation
Fig. 8. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global UV Cured Resins Market By End-User
Fig. 10. Global UV Cured Resins Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 12. Europe UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 14. Latin America UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa UV Cured Resins Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of UV Cured Resins Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In UV Cured Resins Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.