The global demand for Torque Sensor Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
The torque sensor is a device used to measure the torque of the systems which are rotating such as electric motors, gearbox, craft shifts, and others. Torques is an important parameter in all machines & engines and require constant monitoring and measurement.
The increasing demand for advanced high-performance vehicles is primarily driving the market growth. Rising demand for torque sensors for electric power steering (EPS) systems is again accelerating the market growth. On the other hand, the low reliability of available torque sensors in high-end applications is likely to hinder the market growth. Whereas, the evolution of new torque measurement technologies and increasing use of torque sensors in robotics are expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of torque sensor.
The entire torque sensor market has been sub-categorized into type and industry vertical. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By Industry Vertical
- Reaction Torque Sensor
- Rotary Torque Sensor
- Super Acoustic Wave (SAW) Torque Sensor
- Optical Torque Sensor
- Aerospace and Defense
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for torque sensor market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Torque Sensor Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the torque sensor market include Crane Electronics Inc., Datum Electronics, DEPRAG Schulz Gmbh, FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Kistler Group and PCB Piezotronics, Inc. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Torque Sensor
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Torque Sensor Market: Snapshot
4. TORQUE SENSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. TORQUE SENSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Market In Reaction Torque Sensor
- Market In Rotary Torque Sensor
- Market In Super Acoustic Wave (SAW) Torque Sensor
- Market In Optical Torque Sensor
- Market In Others
6. TORQUE SENSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Manufacturing
- Market In Aerospace and Defense
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE TORQUE SENSOR COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE TORQUE SENSOR INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Crane Electronics Inc.
- DATUM ELECTRONICS
- DEPRAG SCHULZ GMBH
- FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Kistler Group
- PCB Piezotronics, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Torque Sensor
Table 2. Global Torque Sensor Market By Types
Table 3. Global Torque Sensor Market By Industry Vertical
Table 3. Global Torque Sensor Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Torque Sensor Market
Table 5. Europe Torque Sensor Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Torque Sensor Market
Table 7. Latin America Torque Sensor Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Torque Sensor Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Torque Sensor
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Torque Sensor Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Torque Sensor Market By Industry Vertical
Fig. 9. Global Torque Sensor Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 11. Europe Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Torque Sensor Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Torque Sensor Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Torque Sensor Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.