As per this study the Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market was valued at USD 14,132.5 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 22,528.6 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 6.9%.
Thermal barrier coatings are the coat of ceramic materials which is usually applied to the metals in order to prevent them from degrading. This type of thermal resistive coating is generally done on metal turbines blades and aircraft engines followed by the industrial gas turbines and other components which get operated at very high temperatures. The thermal barrier coating protects the metal beneath from numerous degradation processes, like, creep, oxidation, etc. The metals or the substrate material is coated with a layer of 100µm to 2 mm. However, the increasing demand for such high-efficiency engines is proportionally increasing the need for such thermal barrier coating.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global thermal barrier coatings market
- Revenue forecast of the global thermal barrier coatings market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Rapid growth in vapor deposition and air plasma technologies for coating applications along with growing demand for gas turbine applications in various end-use industries have been key factors driving the industry. Growing demand from the aviation industry and automotive industry is further supporting the market growth. On the other side, fluctuating raw material prices may hamper the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of thermal barrier coatings.
The broad thermal barrier coatings market has been sub-grouped into product, technology, combination and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Application Market Share 2017
- Electron-beam Physical Vapor Deposition
- High Velocity Oxy-fuel
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Air Plasma
- Ceramic YSZ
- Stationary Power Plants
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for thermal barrier coatings in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the thermal barrier coatings market includes A&A Company, Air Products & Chemicals, ASB Industries Inc., Cincinnati Thermal Spray, Inc., Flame Spray Coating Co., H.C. Starck Inc., Integrated Global Services, MesoCoat Inc., Metallisation Ltd., Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd., Praxair Surface Technologies, Precision Coatings, Inc., Thermion, TST Engineered Coating Solutions, and TWI Ltd. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Thermal Barrier Coatings
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market: Snapshot
4. THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market In Metal
- Market In Ceramic
- Market In Intermetallic
- Market In Others
6. THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS BY COMBINATION
- Market In Electron-beam Physical Vapor Deposition
- Market In High Velocity Oxy-fuel
- Market In Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Market In Air Plasma
- Market In Others
7. THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Ceramic YSZ
- Market In Al2O3
- Market In MCrAiY
- Market In Mullite-based
- Market In Others
8. THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Stationary Power Plants
- Market In Aerospace
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Others
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE THERMAL BARRIER COATINGS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- A&A Company
- Air Products & Chemicals
- ASB Industries Inc.
- Cincinnati Thermal Spray, Inc.
- Flame Spray Coating Co.
- H.C. Starck Inc.
- Integrated Global Services
- MesoCoat Inc.
- Metallisation Ltd.
- Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Praxair Surface Technologies
- Precision Coatings, Inc.
- TST Engineered Coating Solutions
- TWI Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Thermal Barrier Coatings
Table 2. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Product
Table 3. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Technology
Table 4. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Combination
Table 5. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Application
Table 6. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Geography
Table 7. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Table 8. Europe Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Table 10. Latin America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Thermal Barrier Coatings
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Technology
Fig. 9. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Combination
Fig. 10. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Application
Fig. 11. Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 13. Europe Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 15. Latin America Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of Thermal Barrier Coatings Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In Thermal Barrier Coatings Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.