As per this study the Global Temporary Labor Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Temporary labor refers to labor who are contracted for short or long term assignments. These include unskilled, clerical, management, skilled and professionals. Temporary labor meets the need for temporary help across different sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, FMCG, IT, construction, logistics, and other industries. In addition, an employer hires temporary labors in an emergency because of the inappropriate or less workforce for the desired work.
The increasing demand for temporary professionals in the IT industry is driving market growth. Also, the benefits of less hiring cost, as well as savings on employee benefits and training cost, are further fuelling the market growth. Additionally, increasing demand from transportation and logistics is again accelerating market growth. On the other hand, increasing replacement of temporary labor by robotics and artificial intelligence may hamper market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of temporary labor.
The broad temporary labor market has been sub-grouped into type and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- FMCG & retail
- Logistics & Telecom
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for temporary labor in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Temporary Labor Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the temporary labor market include Adecco, Allegis Group, Express Services, Inc., Hays plc, Kelly Services, Inc., ManpowerGroup Inc., Persol Holdings Co. Ltd., Randstad N.V., Robert Half International Inc. and Westaff. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Temporary Labor
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Temporary Labor Market: Snapshot
4. TEMPORARY LABOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. TEMPORARY LABOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USE
- Market In Unskilled
- Market In Clerical
- Market In Management
- Market In Skilled
- Market In Professional
6. TEMPORARY LABOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Manufacturing
- Market In BFSI
- Market In FMCG & retail
- Market In IT
- Market In Construction
- Market In Logistics & Telecom
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE TEMPORARY LABOR COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE TEMPORARY LABOR INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Allegis Group
- Express Services, Inc.
- Hays plc
- Kelly Services, Inc.
- ManpowerGroup Inc.
- Persol Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Randstad N.V.
- Robert Half International Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Temporary Labor
Table 2. Global Temporary Labor Market By Types
Table 3. Global Temporary Labor Market By End-Use
Table 4. Global Temporary Labor Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Temporary Labor Market
Table 6. Europe Temporary Labor Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Temporary Labor Market
Table 8. Latin America Temporary Labor Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Temporary Labor Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Temporary labor Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Temporary labor
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Temporary labor Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Temporary labor Market By End-Use
Fig. 9. Global Temporary labor Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Temporary labor Market
Fig. 11. Europe Temporary labor Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Temporary labor Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Temporary labor Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Temporary labor Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Temporary labor Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Temporary labor Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.