Growing global demand for energy is predominantly driving the market growth. Increasing count of subsea, submarine and oil and gas projects is again fueling the market growth. Additionally, high demand from the manufacturing sector is pushing the market growth uphill. Growing investment for the development of innovative products by major vendors is further boosting market growth. Moreover, owing to the ability to impart resistance from salt-water corrosion, and improved performance in extreme temperature and pressure conditions has widened its application in subsea and marine industry.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Subsea Valve Market was valued USD 290 million in 2017 and is likely to reach at USD 370 million by 2024 with CAGR of 3.5%.
BALL VALVE LED THE TYPE SEGMENT
In 2017, ball valve led the segment and has accounted for over XX.X% of the total market share. Use of ball valve in transportation and storage, gas processing, subsea hydraulic manifold, and other marine application is driving the segment growth. Also, owing to the ability to impart bubble tight sealing and reliable leak protection it is extensively used in gas application.
MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA DOMINATED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Geographically, Middle East and Africa led the market by accounting over XX.X% of the total market share in 2017. Rising offshore oil and gas projects in countries such as Ethiopia, Angola, Nigeria, and Egypt is driving the market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
BuTech, Oliver Valves Ltd., Cameron, Cortec LLC, DAFRAM S.p.A., Flowserve Corporation, L.B. Bentley Ltd., Perar S.p.A. and PetrolValves are the major players of the market.
As per this study the Global Subsea Valves Market was valued USD 290 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 368.9 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 3.5%.
Subsea valves are used for isolation, extraction and to meet processing requirements within underwater mining, offshore wind power, and oil and gas. Basically, it controls the flow of components from the submarine pipeline. Subsea values are designed to impart resistance from salt-water corrosion, water leakage and to sustain in a high external pressure environment. These are extensively used in the submarine environment for transportation of oil and gas in an effective manner.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global subsea valves market
- Revenue forecast of the global subsea valves market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Rising demand for energy across the globe and increasing investment in offshore investment are the prominent factors driving the market growth. Rising subsea, submarine and oil & gas projects to fulfill the global energy demand is further boosting the market growth. The rise in investment by key players for the development of innovative products to serve end-use industries is presumed to foster the market growth. However, fluctuating crude oil prices is restraining the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of subsea valves.
The broad subsea valves market has been sub-grouped into type. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for subsea valves in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Subsea Valves Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the subsea valves market includes BuTech, Oliver Valves Ltd., Cameron, Cortec LLC, DAFRAM S.p.A., Flowserve Corporation, L.B. Bentley Ltd., Perar S.p.A. and PetrolValves. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Subsea Valves
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Subsea Valves Market: Snapshot
4. SUBSEA VALVES MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SUBSEA VALVES MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Ball
- Market In Gate
- Market In Needle
- Market In Check
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SUBSEA VALVES COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SUBSEA VALVES INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- BuTech, Oliver Valves Ltd.
- Cortec LLC
- DAFRAM S.p.A.
- Flowserve Corporation
- L.B. Bentley Ltd
- Perar S.p.A.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Subsea Valves
Table 2. Global Subsea Valves Market By Type
Table 3. Global Subsea Valves Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Subsea Valves Market
Table 5. Europe Subsea Valves Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Subsea Valves Market
Table 7. Latin America Subsea Valves Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Subsea Valves Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Subsea Valves
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Subsea Valves Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Subsea Valves Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 10. Europe Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Subsea Valves Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Subsea Valves Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Subsea Valves Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.