As per this study, the Global Solar Tracker Market was valued USD 3.74 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 9.94 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 15%.
Solar trackers are the panels or modules that are directed towards the Sun to produce electricity. The trackers track direction of the Sun to capture maximum energy. The photovoltaic system installed helps to reduce the angle of incidence that leads to increasing in the energy produced. It is used mostly for agricultural and industrial purpose.
Rising global concern regarding the depletion of fossil fuels coupled with growing demand for cleaner energy sources is driving the market growth. Technological advancement leading to the development of trackers with low maintenance cost is pushing the market growth. Ongoing research for the development of electricity from renewable sources such as wind, solar, etc. is likely to push demand for the solar tracker.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of solar tracker.
The broad solar tracker market has been sub-grouped into product, application and technology. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Solar Photovoltaic (SPV)
- Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)
- Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for solar tracker in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Solar Tracker Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the solar tracker market includes Abengoa Solar, S.A., All Earth Renewables, Inc, Array Technologies, Inc., DEGERenergie GmbH, Energia Ercam SL, First Solar, Inc., Grupo Clavijo Elt SL, Mecasolar España SL, Powerway Renewable Energy Co., Ltd., SunPower Corporation, Titan Tracker SL and Wuxi Hao Solar Technology Co. Ltd. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Solar Tracker
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Solar Tracker Market: Snapshot
4. SOLAR TRACKER MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SOLAR TRACKER MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Single Axis
- Market In Dual Axis
6. SOLAR TRACKER MARKET ANALYSIS BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market In Utility
- Market In Non-Utility
7. SOLAR TRACKER MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Solar Photovoltaic (SPV)
- Market In Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV)
- Market In Concentrated Solar Power (CSP)
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SOLAR TRACKER COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SOLAR TRACKER INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Abengoa Solar, S.A.
- All Earth Renewables, Inc
- Array Technologies, Inc.
- DEGERenergie GmbH
- Energia Ercam SL
- First Solar, Inc.
- Grupo Clavijo Elt SL
- Mecasolar España SL
- Powerway Renewable Energy Co., Ltd.
- SunPower Corporation
- Titan Tracker SL
- Wuxi Hao Solar Technology Co. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Solar Tracker
Table 2. Global Solar Tracker Market By Product
Table 3. Global Solar Tracker Market By Application
Table 4. Global Solar Tracker Market By Technology
Table 5. Global Solar Tracker Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Solar Tracker Market
Table 7. Europe Solar Tracker Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Solar Tracker Market
Table 9. Latin America Solar Tracker Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Solar Tracker Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Solar Tracker
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Solar Tracker Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Solar Tracker Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Solar Tracker Market By Technology
Fig. 10. Global Solar Tracker Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 12. Europe Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Solar Tracker Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Solar Tracker Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Solar Tracker Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.