The global demand for Smart Mirror Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
A smart mirror is an advanced mirror which is equipped with the sensors, cameras, and display as well as it can also offer internet connectivity and touchscreen option. The smart mirror usage depends upon its application sector such as automotive, retail, residential and healthcare. It is used for recognizing people in the smart home, safety purpose in the automotive sector and for suggesting customers with trending outfits in retail.
The increasing demand for smart mirrors in the automotive industry is driving market growth. The transition from traditional stores to digital stores in the retail industry is again accelerating market growth. Presence of a large number of start-ups in the smart mirror market is further likely to push the market demand. However, rising concern for the security of confidential and personal data are expected to hamper the market growth. Whereas, increasing adoption of smart home and advancement in industry 4.0 concept are expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of smart mirror.
The entire smart mirror market has been sub-categorized into component and end-user. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By End User
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for smart mirror market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Smart Mirror Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the smart mirror market include Dension, Electric Mirror, Ficosa, Gentex Corporation, Japan Display Inc., Magna International Inc., Murakami Kaimeido, Perseus Mirrors, Samsung Electronics and Seura. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Smart Mirror
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Smart Mirror Market: Snapshot
4. SMART MIRROR MARKET ANALYSIS BY COMPONENT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SMART MIRROR MARKET ANALYSIS BY END USER
- Market In Hardware
- Market In Software
- Market In Services
6. SMART MIRROR MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Residential
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SMART MIRROR COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SMART MIRROR INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Electric Mirror
- Gentex Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- Murakami Kaimeido
- Perseus Mirrors
- Samsung Electronics
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Smart Mirror
Table 2. Global Smart Mirror Market By Component
Table 3. Global Smart Mirror Market By End-User
Table 4. Global Smart Mirror Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Smart Mirror Market
Table 6. Europe Smart Mirror Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Smart Mirror Market
Table 8. Latin America Smart Mirror Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Smart Mirror Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Smart Mirror
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Smart Mirror Market By Component
Fig. 8. Global Smart Mirror Market By End-User
Fig. 9. Global Smart Mirror Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 11. Europe Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Smart Mirror Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Smart Mirror Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Smart Mirror Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.