The global demand for Smart Home Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X Mn by 2025 from USD XX.X in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019 - 2025.
The smart home is a convenient home or residence that uses internet-connected devices and enable users to monitor or manage the appliances through the remote. The appliances which can be controlled include lighting, heating, air conditioning, TVs, computers, entertainment audio & video systems, security, and camera systems among others. This smart home concept is basically meant for the owners all time comfort, security, energy efficiency or low cost operating, and for convenience.
The growing demand for mobility and increasing need for standardization across the globe is driving the market growth. High adoption of access control solutions owing to increasing crime rates globally is also expanding the market presence. In addition to this, the rapidly growing construction industry is further fuelling market growth. However, the high initial cost associated with smart home may limit the market growth. Whereas, incorporation of lighting controllers with in-built data-connectivity technology and favorable government regulations to promote green buildings is expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of smart home.
The entire smart home market has been sub-categorized into application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Energy Management
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for smart home market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Smart Home Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the smart home market include ABB Ltd., Control4 Corporation, Crestron Electronics, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell, Legrand S.A., Lutron Electronics, Schneider Electric S.A., Siemens AG and Tyco International Ltd. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Smart Home
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Smart Home Market: Snapshot
4. SMART HOME MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SMART HOME MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Security
- Market In Lighting
- Market In Entertainment
- Market In Energy Management
- Market In HVAC
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SMART HOME COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SMART HOME INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- ABB Ltd.
- Control4 Corporation
- Crestron Electronics
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Legrand S.A.
- Lutron Electronics
- Schneider Electric S.A.
- Siemens AG
- Tyco International Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Smart Home
Table 2. Global Smart Home Market By Application
Table 3. Global Smart Home Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Smart Home Market
Table 5. Europe Smart Home Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Smart Home Market
Table 7. Latin America Smart Home Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Smart Home Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Smart Home Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Smart Home
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Smart Home Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Smart Home Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Smart Home Market
Fig. 10. Europe Smart Home Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Smart Home Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Smart Home Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Smart Home Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Smart Home Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Smart Home Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.