As per this study the Global Smart Agriculture Market was valued USD 6.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 15.3 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 13%.
Smart agriculture refers to integration of advanced technologies in the existing agricultural activities to improve yield and quality of agricultural products. It is precisely used for crop monitoring, analyzing climate conditions, cattle monitoring and for end-to-end farm management. It includes technologies such as ubiquitous computing, wireless networks, RFID tags and others for driverless tractors, automated crop watering, crop planting, pesticide spraying, weeding, crop maintenance, etc.
The market is experiencing fast-paced growth owing to favorable government support to adopt modern farming techniques to increase product yield. Growing global population coupled with rising need for agricultural outcomes to fulfill global demand is fueling market growth. Growing usage of smart techniques for livestock monitoring, reducing labor cost, and increase yield is again spurring the market demand. However, the high cost of devices along with lack of awareness among the farmer regarding benefits is expected to restrain market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of smart agriculture.
The broad smart agriculture market has been sub-grouped into type, offering and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Precision Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Yield Monitoring
- Field Mapping
- Crop Scouting
- Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Irrigation Management
- Farm Labor Management
- Feeding Management
- Milk Harvesting
- Breeding Management
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for smart agriculture in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Smart Agriculture Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the smart agriculture market includes Ag Leader Technology, AgJunction, Inc., AGCO Corporation, Argus Control Systems Ltd., Agribotix LLC, Autonomous Solutions, Inc., BouMatic Robotic B.V., CNH Industrial, CLAAS, CropZilla Software, Inc., CropMetrics LLC, Drone Deploy, DeLaval International AB, DICKEY-john Corporation, Deere and Company, Farmers Edge, Inc., GEA Group, Grownetics, Inc., Gamaya, and Granular, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Smart Agriculture
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Smart Agriculture Market: Snapshot
4. SMART AGRICULTURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SMART AGRICULTURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY OFFERING
- Market In Precision Farming
- Market In Livestock Monitoring
- Market In Smart Greenhouse
- Market In Others
6. SMART AGRICULTURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Hardware
- Market In Software
- Market In Services
7. SMART AGRICULTURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Yield Monitoring
- Market In Field Mapping
- Market In Crop Scouting
- Market In Weather Tracking And Forecasting
- Market In Irrigation Management
- Market In Farm Labor Management
- Market In Feeding Management
- Market In Milk Harvesting
- Market In Breeding Management
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SMART AGRICULTURE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SMART AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ag Leader Technology
- AgJunction, Inc.
- AGCO Corporation
- Argus Control Systems Ltd.
- Agribotix LLC
- Autonomous Solutions, Inc.
- BouMatic Robotic B.V.
- CNH Industrial
- CropZilla Software, Inc.
- CropMetrics LLC
- Drone Deploy
- DeLaval International AB
- DICKEY-john Corporation
- Deere and Company
- Farmers Edge, Inc.
- GEA Group
- Grownetics, Inc.
- Granular, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Smart Agriculture
Table 2. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Type
Table 3. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Offering
Table 4. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Application
Table 5. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Smart Agriculture Market
Table 7. Europe Smart Agriculture Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Smart Agriculture Market
Table 9. Latin America Smart Agriculture Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Smart Agriculture Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Smart Agriculture
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Offering
Fig. 9. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Smart Agriculture Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 12. Europe Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Smart Agriculture Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Smart Agriculture Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Smart Agriculture Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.