The global demand for Semiconductor IP Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
Semiconductor IP or intellectual property is also known as IP cores, these are reusable design components are used to develop advanced integrated circuits (IC's). Semiconductor IP improves design efficiency and reduces manufacturing and designing cost. Consumer electronics, telecom, automotive, aerospace, healthcare, and agriculture are some of the major application of semiconductor IP.
The increasing demand for modern SOC (System on Chip) designs and advancement in multicore technology for the consumer electronics sector is driving the market growth. Growing demand for connected devices is again accelerating market growth. However, constant changes in the functionality of chips are likely to hamper the market growth.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of semiconductor IP.
The entire semiconductor IP market has been sub-categorized into design IP, IP source, and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By Design IP
By IP Source
- Processor IP
- Interface IP
- Memory IP
- Other IP
- Consumer Electronics
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for semiconductor IP market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Semiconductor IP Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the semiconductor IP market include Arm Holdings Plc, Cadence Design Systems, Inc., Ceva, Inc., eMemory Technology Inc., Imagination Technologies Group Plc, Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Rambus Inc., Sonics, Inc., Synopsys, Inc. and Verisilicon Holdings Co., Ltd. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Semiconductor IP
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Semiconductor IP Market: Snapshot
4. SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET ANALYSIS BY DESIGN IP
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET ANALYSIS BY IP SOURCE
- Market In Processor IP
- Market In Interface IP
- Market In Memory IP
- Market In Other IP
6. SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Licensing
- Market In Royalty
- Market In Servicing
7. SEMICONDUCTOR IP MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Consumer Electronics
- Market In Telecom
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Aerospace
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Agriculture
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SEMICONDUCTOR IP COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SEMICONDUCTOR IP INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Arm Holdings Plc
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Ceva, Inc.
- eMemory Technology Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Group Plc
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation
- Rambus Inc.
- Sonics, Inc.
- Synopsys, Inc.
- Verisilicon Holdings Co., Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Semiconductor IP
Table 2. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Design IP
Table 3. Global Semiconductor IP Market By IP Source
Table 4. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Application
Table 5. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Semiconductor IP Market
Table 7. Europe Semiconductor IP Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Semiconductor IP Market
Table 9. Latin America Semiconductor IP Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Semiconductor IP Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Semiconductor IP
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Design IP
Fig. 8. Global Semiconductor IP Market By IP Source
Fig. 9. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Semiconductor IP Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 12. Europe Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Semiconductor IP Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Semiconductor IP Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Semiconductor IP Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.