As per this study the Global Scar Treatment Market was valued USD 16.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 30.2 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 9%.
Scar refers to the area, in which skin is replaced by fibrous tissue after injury. Visually, scars are not appealing and in some cases, they are itchy, painful or may restrict the body movement. Hence, to lighten and flatten the scar effect various scar treatment are used. This includes chemical peels, ointment, injections, laser treatment, surgery, radiotherapy, dermabrasion and others. Various types of scars are keloid, contracture, atrophic, hypertrophic, acne scars, etc.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global scar treatment market
- Revenue forecast of the global scar treatment market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Rising awareness among the female population regarding aesthetics is the major driver driving the market growth. Increased count of skin diseases leading to permanent scars is again fueling the market growth. Also, rising cases of road accidents, increased count of the population with skin burn scars is again contributing in market growth. Moreover, increased disposable income, technological advancement for scar treatment, and raising awareness regarding advantages of scar treatment among the potential population are again boosting market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of scar treatment.
The broad scar treatment market has been sub-grouped into product, scar type and end-use. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Scar Type
- Tropical Products
- Silicon Sheets
- Laser Products
- Co2 Laser
- Pulse Dyed Laser
- Atrophic Scar
- Keloid & Hypertrophic Scar
- Contracture Scar
- Stretch Scar
- Retail Pharmacies/ Ecommerce
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for scar treatment in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Scar Treatment Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the scar treatment market include CCA Industries Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Enaltus LLC, Lumenis, Merz Inc., Mölnlycke Health Care, NewMedical Technology, Inc., Scarheal, Inc., Smith & Nephew plc., Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Suneva Medical, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Scar Treatment
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Scar Treatment Market: Snapshot
4. SCAR TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. SCAR TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY SCAR TYPE
- Market In Tropical Products
- Market In Creams
- Market In Gel
- Market In Silicon Sheets
- Market In Others
- Market In Laser Products
- Market In Co2 Laser
- Market In Pulse Dyed Laser
- Market In Others
- Market In Injectable
- Market In Others
6. SCAR TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USE
- Market In Atrophic Scar
- Market In Keloid & Hypertrophic Scar
- Market In Contracture Scar
- Market In Stretch Scar
Market In Hospitals
7. SCAR TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Clinics
- Market In Retail Pharmacies/E commerce
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE SCAR TREATMENT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE SCAR TREATMENT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- CCA Industries Inc.
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Enaltus LLC
- Merz Inc.
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- NewMedical Technology, Inc.
- Scarheal, Inc.
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Suneva Medical, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Scar Treatment
Table 2. Global Scar Treatment Market By Type
Table 3. Global Scar Treatment Market By Scar Type
Table 4. Global Scar Treatment Market By End-Use
Table 5. Global Scar Treatment Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Scar Treatment Market
Table 7. Europe Scar Treatment Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Scar Treatment Market
Table 9. Latin America Scar Treatment Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Scar Treatment Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Scar Treatment
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Scar Treatment Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Scar Treatment Market By Scar Type
Fig. 9. Global Scar Treatment Market By End-Use
Fig. 10. Global Scar Treatment Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 12. Europe Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Scar Treatment Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Scar Treatment Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Scar Treatment Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.