As per this study, the Global Ride Sharing Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
By Commute Type
Ride-sharing is also known as carpooling, and vanpooling is a real-time mobility service in which, a single ride is shared by more than one person traveling along the same route irrespective of traveler’s distance. In this service, different passengers are picked up from different places and are dropped to their destination. Ride sharing is a convenient way of sharing journeys which reduces fuel costs, air pollution, traffic congestion on roads, carbon emissions, and need for parking spaces. Ride-sharing services can also be enabled by Android, and iOS users to commute with the help of GPS and internet connection in smartphones.
The increasing usage of smartphone and internet coupled with increasing population is augmenting the market demand of the ridesharing market. Additionally, rising fuel prices, and stringent carbon emissions reduction regulations are further inclining passengers to share rides which in turn boosting the market growth. On the downside, the reluctance of passengers towards ridesharing, as it consumes a lot of time for traveling, restrains the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of ride sharing.
The broad ride sharing market has been sub-grouped into business model and commute type. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Business Model
- Long Distance
- Short Distance
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for ride sharing in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Ride Sharing Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the ride sharing market include Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd., Gett Inc., GrabTaxi Holdings Pte Ltd., Lyft Inc., Uber Technologies Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Ride Sharing
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Ride Sharing Market: Snapshot
4. RIDE SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY BUSINESS MODEL
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. RIDE SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY COMMUTE TYPE
- Ride Sharing Market In P2P
- Ride Sharing Market In B2C
- Ride Sharing Market In B2B
6. RIDE SHARING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Ride Sharing Market In Long Distance
- Ride Sharing Market In Corporate
- Ride Sharing Market In Short Distance
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE RIDE SHARING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE RIDE SHARING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Didi Chuxing Technology Co., Ltd.
- Gett Inc.
- GrabTaxi Holdings Pte Ltd.
- Lyft Inc.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Ride Sharing
Table 2. Global Ride Sharing Market By Business Model
Table 3. Global Ride Sharing Market By Commute Type
Table 4. Global Ride Sharing Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Ride Sharing Market
Table 6. Europe Ride Sharing Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Ride Sharing Market
Table 8. Latin America Ride Sharing Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Ride Sharing Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Ride Sharing
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Ride Sharing Market By Business Model
Fig. 8. Global Ride Sharing Market By Commute Type
Fig. 9. Global Ride Sharing Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 11. Europe Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Ride Sharing Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Ride Sharing Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Ride Sharing Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.