On the basis of the analysis, the report identified that growing demand from refinery and LNG & CNG transport & storage plants are expected to fuel the market growth. Further, the market growth can also be attributed to excellent features offered by reciprocating compressors such as high efficiency and their ability to produce both high pressure and power, thereby raising their demand. The market is also growing on the account of rising demand from various end-use industries such as gas transmission pipelines, petrochemical plants, refineries and other industries.
As per the Value Market Research Report, the Global Reciprocating Compressor Market was valued at USD 6,011.7 MN in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 8,580.0 MN by 2024, with a CAGR of 5.2%.
VERTICAL TO GAIN THE MOMENTUM
Owing to their high efficiency their demand is rising across various end-use industries such as power generation, chemical, and petroleum and by end of 2024, it is estimated that it will bring nearly USD 3,941.98 MN in terms of revenue. They are the ideal solution for low space locations and industrial requirements. Thus, rising demand from the refinery and LNG & CNG transport as they are highly reliable and are ideal for continuous duty operation is likely to boost the growth of the segment.
GROWING MANUFACTURING SECTOR HELP INDUSTRIAL GASES WINS THE BIGGEST SHARE IN THE MARKET
The growing demand for oxygen across steel and iron industry is likely to raise the growth of the segment. Mainly the industrial sector is expected to steer the demand for the reciprocating compressor in the years to come.
ASIA PACIFIC TO RULE THE OVERALL MARKET
APAC is leading the market and is expected to maintain its dominance by 2024. Owing to the growing industrialization along with the rise in steel and other manufacturing sector is likely to raise the growth of the market in the region. Also, major players are mostly adopting smart strategies such as partnership, merger, and acquisitions to expand their business around the globe will definitely offer new opportunity growth to the market.
Atlas Copco, Ariel Corp., Corken, Fusheng, Gardner Denver, Burckhardt Compression, General Electric, Hitachi, and Others.
As per this study the global reciprocating compressor market was valued USD 6,011.7 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and anticipated to reach USD 8,580.0 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.2%.
A reciprocating compressor is a positive-displacement mechanical device that comprises a piston to compress a gas and deliver it at high pressure. These are among some of the most critical and expensive machines at a production facility. Reciprocating compressor finds numerous air compression applications in end-user industries such as petrochemical plants, gas transmission pipelines, refineries and other industries.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global reciprocating compressor market
- Revenue forecast of the global reciprocating compressor market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Growing demand from the refinery and LNG & CNG transport & storage plants are expected to drive the market growth. Further market growth can be attributed to significant features associated with the reciprocating compressor such as high efficiency and their ability to produce both high pressure and power. However, global reciprocating compressors market is being restrained by the fraudulent imitation of compressor designs. The intense price competition is also hampering the profitability of compressor vendors in the overall market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights into the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of reciprocating compressor.
The broad reciprocating compressor market has been sub-grouped into product type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Type Market Share 2017
By Product Type
- Industrial Gases
- LNG and CNG Transport and Storage
- Ethylene and LDPE Plants
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for reciprocating compressor in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Reciprocating Compressor Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the reciprocating compressor market includes Ariel Corp., Atlas Copco, Burckhardt Compression, Corken, Fusheng, Gardner Denver, GE, Hitachi, and Others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
Major Company Players Market Share
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Reciprocating Compressor
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Reciprocating Compressor Market: Snapshot
4. RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Vertical
- Market In Horizontal
- Market In Angular
6. RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Refinery
- Market In Industrial Gases
- Market In LNG and CNG Transport and Storage
- Market In Ethylene and LDPE Plants
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Canada Market Estimates By Segments
- Mexico Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE RECIPROCATING COMPRESSOR INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ariel Corp.
- Atlas Copco
- Burckhardt Compression
- Gardner Denver
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Reciprocating compressor
Table 2. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Product Types
Table 3. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Application
Table 4. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Reciprocating compressor Market
Table 6. Europe Reciprocating compressor Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Reciprocating compressor Market
Table 8. Latin America Reciprocating compressor Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Reciprocating compressor Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Reciprocating compressor
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Product Types
Fig. 8. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Reciprocating compressor Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 11. Europe Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Reciprocating compressor Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Reciprocating compressor Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Reciprocating compressor Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.