The global demand for PV Trackers Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
PV tracker or photovoltaic tracker is a device used to increase solar yield and electricity production. It follows the sun’s track from it’s rising in the east to its setting in the west. PV trackers are elegantly designed to face the sun directly all day with the ability to capture light and then to convert into electricity.
The growing energy demand globally along with the favorable government initiatives is driving the market growth. Rising demand from commercial and residential organizations is again boosting the market growth. However, high installation cost associated with the PV trackers is likely to hinder the market growth. Whereas, developing economies are upgrading their energy infrastructure to meet the rising demand for power and taking measures to control future energy consumption is likely to create demand over the forecast timeframe.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of PV trackers.
The entire PV trackers market has been sub-categorized into application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for PV trackers market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe PV Trackers Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the PV trackers market include Abengoa Solar, S.A., AllEarth Renewables, Inc., Array Technologies, Inc., DEGERenergie GmbH, Energia Ercam SL, First Solar, Inc., Grupo Clavijo Elt SL, Mecasolar Espana SL, Mechatron S.A., Powerway Renewable Energy Co., Ltd., SmartTrak Solar Systems Pvt. Ltd., SunPower Corporation, Titan Tracker SL, and Wuxi Hao Solar Technology Co. Ltd. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To PV Trackers
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global PV Trackers Market: Snapshot
4. PV TRACKERS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. PV TRACKERS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Utility
- Market In Non-utility
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE PV TRACKERS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE PV TRACKERS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Abengoa Solar, S.A.
- AllEarth Renewables, Inc.
- Array Technologies, Inc.
- DEGERenergie GmbH
- Energia Ercam SL
- First Solar, Inc.
- Grupo Clavijo Elt SL
- Mecasolar Espana SL
- Mechatron S.A.
- Powerway Renewable Energy Co., Ltd.
- SmartTrak Solar Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- SunPower Corporation
- Titan Tracker SL
- Wuxi Hao Solar Technology Co. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of PV Trackers
Table 2. Global PV Trackers Market By Application
Table 3. Global PV Trackers Market By Geography
Table 4. North America PV Trackers Market
Table 5. Europe PV Trackers Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific PV Trackers Market
Table 7. Latin America PV Trackers Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa PV Trackers Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of PV Trackers Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of PV Trackers
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global PV Trackers Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global PV Trackers Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America PV Trackers Market
Fig. 10. Europe PV Trackers Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific PV Trackers Market
Fig. 12. Latin America PV Trackers Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa PV Trackers Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of PV Trackers Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In PV Trackers Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.