The global demand for Portland Cement Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XXX MN by 2025 from USD XXX MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025. Whereas with regards to volume, the market was calculated XXX KT in 2018 and foreseen to touch XXX KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X% during 2019-2025.
Portland cement is basic ingredient of concrete. It is an inorganic substance which contains large quantities of iron oxide, chromium, manganese and manganese oxide. Cement is manufactured through chemical combination of calcium, silicon, aluminum, iron and other ingredients.
Common materials used to manufacture cement include limestone, shells, and chalk or marl combined with shale, clay, slate, blast furnace slag, silica sand, and iron ore. These ingredients, when heated at high temperatures form a rock-like substance that is ground into the fine powder that we commonly think of as cement. Portland cement can be classified into various types including Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 1A, 2A and 3A based on the different properties they exhibit including high durability and strength.
Global Portland cement market is expected to grow significantly owing to the thriving infrastructure and construction industries. Cement is highly economical, durable product that requires low maintenance, owing to which it finds extensive applications in the construction of bridges, dams, high-rise buildings, and residential and industrial complexes.
Portland cement finds use in various parameters including construction, infrastructure, cement bricks, plasters and screeds. Growing urbanization and industrialization are expected to further contribute towards Portland cement market demand owing to the increasing building of commercial and residential structures.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of portland cement.
The entire portland cement market has been sub-categorized into application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for portland cement market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Portland Cement Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the portland cement market include Mitsubishi Cement Corporation, Alamo Cement Company, Lafarge SA, Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., Heidelberg Cement, National Cement Company of California, American Cement Company, LLC, Holcim, Argos USA Corporation, ESSROC Cement Corporation, CNBM, Ash Grove Cement Company, Tanzania Portland Cement Company, QUIKRETE, CalPortland Company, Capitol Aggregates, Ltd., CEMEX. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Portland Cement
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Portland Cement Market: Snapshot
4. PORTLAND CEMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. PORTLAND CEMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Residential
- Market In Commercial
- Market In Infrastructure
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE PORTLAND CEMENT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE PORTLAND CEMENT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Mitsubishi Cement Corporation
- Alamo Cement Company
- Lafarge SA
- Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
- Heidelberg Cement
- National Cement Company of California
- American Cement Company
- Argos USA Corporation
- ESSROC Cement Corporation
- Ash Grove Cement Company
- Tanzania Portland Cement Company
- CalPortland Company
- Capitol Aggregates Ltd.
- CEMEX USA
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Portland Cement
Table 2. Global Portland Cement Market By Application
Table 3. Global Portland Cement Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Portland Cement Market
Table 5. Europe Portland Cement Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Portland Cement Market
Table 7. Latin America Portland Cement Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Portland Cement Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Portland Cement Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Portland Cement
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Portland Cement Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Portland Cement Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Portland Cement Market
Fig. 10. Europe Portland Cement Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Portland Cement Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Portland Cement Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Portland Cement Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Portland Cement Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Portland Cement Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.