As per this study the Global Polymer Concrete Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Polymer concrete is referred to as composite concrete with polymer binders and other synthetic materials that offer additional strength to the concrete. Polymer concrete is more efficient alternative to Portland concrete owing to higher tensile, compressive and flexural strength, good chemical adhesion, low water permeability, and better adhesion & durability. It is widely used for constructing prefabricated structures, nuclear power plants, precast concrete, industrial tanks, asphalt pavement and other infrastructures.
Booming construction sector on account of lined up projects for the development of commercial, residential and industrial infrastructure. Growing usage of product owing to its excellent properties and higher performance is fueling the market growth. Also, growing penetration of polymers in the construction sector is again spurring the growth of polymer concrete. Increase in demand for chemical and water resistant construction is expected to propel the market growth in the years to come. On the flip side, high cost of product over traditional Portland cement may act as challenge for market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of polymer concrete.
The broad polymer concrete market has been sub-grouped into polymer type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Polymer Type
- Methyl Methacrylate
- Asphalt Pavement
- Building & Maintenance
- Industrial Tanks
- Prefabricated Products For Drainage System
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for polymer concrete in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Polymer Concrete Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the polymer concrete market includes Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc., Capa - Engenharia e Construções Metalomecânicas, S.A., CO Group of Companies, Dow DuPont, Dudick, Inc., Forté Composites, Inc., Interplastic Corp, Kwik Bond Polymers, Metrocast Corp., Napsco, Inc., Polycare and ULMA Architectural Solutions among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Polymer Concrete
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Polymer Concrete Market: Snapshot
4. POLYMER CONCRETE MARKET ANALYSIS BY POLYMER TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. POLYMER CONCRETE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Epoxy
- Market In Polyester
- Market In Methyl Methacrylate
- Market In Others
6. POLYMER CONCRETE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Asphalt Pavement
- Market In Building & Maintenance
- Market In Industrial Tanks
- Market In Prefabricated Products For Drainage System
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE POLYMER CONCRETE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE POLYMER CONCRETE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Arizona Polymer Flooring Inc.
- Capa - Engenharia e Construções Metalomecânicas, S.A.
- CO Group of Companies
- Dudick, Inc.
- Forté Composites, Inc.
- Interplastic Corp
- Kwik Bond Polymers
- Metrocast Corp.
- Napsco, Inc.
- ULMA Architectural Solutions
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Polymer concrete
Table 2. Global Polymer concrete Market By Polymer Types
Table 3. Global Polymer concrete Market By Application
Table 4. Global Polymer concrete Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Polymer concrete Market
Table 6. Europe Polymer concrete Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Polymer concrete Market
Table 8. Latin America Polymer concrete Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Polymer concrete Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Polymer concrete
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Polymer concrete Market By Polymer Types
Fig. 8. Global Polymer concrete Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Polymer concrete Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 11. Europe Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Polymer concrete Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Polymer concrete Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Polymer concrete Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.