The global demand for Player Tracking Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XXX MN by 2025 from USD XXX MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
Player tracking systems provide real-time player performance metrics, video footage, and positional data of an individual player. The information gathered thereby can help in making informed decisions to evaluate the performance of players as well as the entire team. There are two basic types in tracking system as optical and wearable. An optical player tracking system is particularly used in team sports where simultaneous tracking of multiple players is required. While, a wearable player tracking system often comprises a tracking device providing four types of sensors namely an accelerometer, a magnetometer, a gyro, and a GPS module. The player tracking System provide the solutions for are distance covered, acceleration rate, pulse rate, and impact from tackles, in real time. This data will also help in planning game strategies, positioning of player on floor.
Continuous growth in internet penetration, cloud technology, and smart devices penetration among various sports organizations will accelerate the growth of the player tracking system market. Tracking player provide analysis of health matrices of individual which helps to keep athlete more fit throughout the year and reduce the risk of injury and can design competitive plan for individual players on the field will contribute to Player Tracking market growth during the forecast period. The wearable segment will lead the market due to smart glasses, smart watches & fitness bands, and vests components; it is helpful in fitness-tracking solutions.
The wearable segment will lead the market due to smart glasses, smart watches & fitness bands, and vests components; it is helpful in fitness-tracking solutions. This will helps to detect player’s key skills and evaluate players competitive capability is anticipated to fuel the player tracking market growth in the near future. Moreover, the major factor driving the market is increasing amount of on-field data and rising demand for real-time data access.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of Player Tracking.
The entire Player Tracking market has been sub-categorized into offering, type and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Individual Sport
- Team sport
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for Player Tracking market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe Player Tracking Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the Player Tracking market include Catapult Group International Ltd., ChyronHego Corporation, Kinexon GmbH, Polar Electro Oy., Sonda Sports Ltd., SPT Group Pty Ltd., STATS LLC, STATSports Group Limited, Xampion and Zebra Technologies Corporation. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers& acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Player Tracking
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Player Tracking Market: Snapshot
4. PLAYER TRACKING MARKET ANALYSIS BY OFFERING
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. PLAYER TRACKING MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Market In Solution
- Market In Services
6. PLAYER TRACKING MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Wearable
- Market In Optical
7. PLAYER TRACKING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Individual Sport
- Market In Team sport
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE PLAYER TRACKING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.)Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK)Market Estimates By Segments
- GermanyMarket Estimates By Segments
- FranceMarket Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of EuropeMarket Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- ChinaMarket Estimates By Segments
- JapanMarket Estimates By Segments
- IndiaMarket Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin AmericaMarket Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- AfricaMarket Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE PLAYER TRACKING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Catapult Group International Ltd.
- ChyronHego Corporation
- Kinexon GmbH
- Polar Electro Oy.
- Sonda Sports Ltd.
- SPT Group Pty Ltd.
- STATS LLC
- STATSports Group Limited
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Player Tracking
Table 2. Global Player Tracking Market By Offering
Table 3. Global Player Tracking Market By Types
Table 4. Global Player Tracking Market By Application
Table 5. Global Player Tracking Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Player Tracking Market
Table 7. Europe Player Tracking Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Player Tracking Market
Table 9. Latin America Player Tracking Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Player Tracking Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Player Tracking Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Player Tracking
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Player Tracking Market By Offering
Fig. 8. Global Player Tracking Market By Types
Fig. 9. Global Player Tracking Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Player Tracking Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Player Tracking Market
Fig. 12. Europe Player Tracking Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Player Tracking Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Player Tracking Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Player Tracking Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Player Tracking Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Player Tracking Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.