The global demand for PET Foam Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025. Whereas with regards to volume, the market was calculated XXX KT in 2018 and foreseen to touch XXX KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X% during 2019-2025.
PET or polyethylene terephthalate foam refers to the structural core materials in the composite industry. It is mainly used as core material for sandwich structures, also it is continuously substituting traditional materials such as Balsa, SAN or PVC. Along with this, it has application across wind energy, transportation, marine, packaging, building & construction, and others.
The growing demand from end-user industries, especially potential demand in the wind energy market is primarily driving the market growth. Increasing consumer demand for fuel-efficient and lightweight vehicles is again fuelling the demand. In addition to this, increasing demand for light weight plastics and composite materials is further boosting the PET foam demand in the market. However, strong competition with substitutes is likely to hamper the market growth. Whereas, the high potential across different industry verticals is expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of PET foam.
The entire PET foam market has been sub-categorized into grade and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
- Low-density Foam
- High-density Foam
- Wind Energy
- Building & Construction
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for PET foam market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe PET Foam Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the PET foam market include 3A Composites, Armacell International S.A., BASF SE, Carbon-Core Corp., Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co. Ltd., DIAB Group, Gurit Holding, Petro Polymer Shargh and Sekisui Plastics. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To PET foam
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global PET foam Market: Snapshot
4. PET FOAM MARKET ANALYSIS BY GRADE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. PET FOAM MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Low-density Foam
- Market In High-density Foam
6. PET FOAM MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Wind Energy
- Market In Transportation
- Market In Marine
- Market In Packaging
- Market In Building & Construction
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE PET FOAM COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE PET FOAM INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- 3A Composites
- Armacell International S.A.
- BASF SE
- Carbon-Core Corp.
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co. Ltd.
- DIAB Group
- Gurit Holding
- Petro Polymer Shargh
- Sekisui Plastics
Table 1. Market Highlights Of PET Foam
Table 2. Global PET Foam Market By Grade
Table 3. Global PET Foam Market By Application
Table 4. Global PET Foam Market By Geography
Table 5. North America PET Foam Market
Table 6. Europe PET Foam Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific PET Foam Market
Table 8. Latin America PET Foam Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa PET Foam Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of PET Foam Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of PET Foam
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global PET Foam Market By Grade
Fig. 8. Global PET Foam Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global PET Foam Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America PET Foam Market
Fig. 11. Europe PET Foam Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific PET Foam Market
Fig. 13. Latin America PET Foam Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa PET Foam Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of PET Foam Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In PET Foam Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.