As per this study the Global Particle Therapy Market was valued USD 926.5 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 1693.7 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 9%.
Particle therapy is a type of cancer treatment by using external beam radiotherapy to kill cancerous cells. The beam of energized ionic particles is exposed and aimed at the damaged or carcinogenic cells. The particles damage DNA of the cell leading to its death. Particle therapy aims beam majorly on the tumor cell by sparing adjacent healthy cells and tissues. Hence is widely used to cure a various cancer types.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global particle therapy market
- Revenue forecast of the global particle therapy market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Growing count of population suffering from cancer has driven the demand for efficient cancer treatment. Rising adoption of advanced and efficient treatment and therapies to kill cancer cells is pushing the market demand. Also, growing usage of particle therapy for prostate cancer, head & neck cancer, lung cancer, etc. is boosting the market demand in healthcare facilities. In addition to this, rising R&D coupled with government support to boost development of advanced radiotherapy to cure hard to treat cancers is projected to raise the market growth in following years.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of particle therapy.
The broad particle therapy market has been sub-grouped into type, product & service, system and cancer type. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product And Service
- Room Heavy Ion
- Proton Therapy
By Cancer Type
- Single Room System
- Multi Room System
- Pediatric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for particle therapy in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Particle Therapy Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the particle therapy market include Advanced Oncotherapy PLC, Danfysik A/S, Hitachi, Ltd., Ion Beam Applications Sa (IBA), Mevion Medical Systems, Inc., Optivus Proton Therapy, Inc., Protom International, Inc., Provision Healthcare, LLC, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. and Varian Medical Systems, Inc. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Particle Therapy
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Particle Therapy Market: Snapshot
4. PARTICLE THERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. PARTICLE THERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT AND SERVICE
- Market In Room Heavy Ion
- Market In Proton Therapy
6. PARTICLE THERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS BY SYSTEM
- Market In Product
- Market In Service
7. PARTICLE THERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS BY CANCER TYPE
- Market In Single Room System
- Market In Multi Room System
8. PARTICLE THERAPY MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Pediatric Cancer
- Market In Prostate Cancer
- Market In Lung Cancer
- Market In Breast Cancer
- Market In Head & Neck Cancer
- Market In Other
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE PARTICLE THERAPY COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE PARTICLE THERAPY INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Advanced Oncotherapy PLC.
- Danfysik A/S
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Ion Beam Applications Sa (IBA)
- Mevion Medical Systems, Inc.
- Optivus Proton Therapy, Inc.
- Protom International, Inc.
- Provision Healthcare, LLC
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Particle Therapy
Table 2. Global Particle Therapy Market By Set Up Type
Table 3. Global Particle Therapy Market By Indication
Table 4. Global Particle Therapy Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Particle Therapy Market
Table 6. Europe Particle Therapy Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Particle Therapy Market
Table 8. Latin America Particle Therapy Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Particle Therapy Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Particle Therapy
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Particle Therapy Market By Set Up Type
Fig. 8. Global Particle Therapy Market By Indication
Fig. 9. Global Particle Therapy Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 11. Europe Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Particle Therapy Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Particle Therapy Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Particle Therapy Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.