The market is projected to witness rapid growth owing to rising awareness regarding to oral care among the population. Increasing count of the population suffering from tooth decay, gum problems and related oral diseases is fueling the market growth. Also, ongoing advancement for the development of easy to use products such as electric powdered toothbrush is again boosting the market growth. In addition to this, increasing usage of oral care products such as fresh breath strips, mouthwash, dental floss and mouth freshener is likely to foster the market growth in the forecasting period.
As per this study, the Global Oral Hygiene Market was valued USD 49.6 BN in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 67.5 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
TOOTHPASTE DOMINATED THE PRODUCT SEGMENT
In 2018, toothpaste led the segment by accounting major market share. Owing to high popularity among the population of all age & income group, toothpaste is gaining high demand. Availability of wide range of variants such as gels, paste, powders are again propelling the segment growth.
CONSUMER STORES EMERGED AS THE LEADING DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
In 2018, consumer stores dominated the segment and has accounted highest market share. Rising focus on the expansion of retail chains such as hypermarkets, supermarket, and other unorganized retail stores is driving the segment growth.
ASIA PACIFIC LED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Regionally, Asia Pacific dominated the regional market in 2018. The rising prevalence of oral and dental diseases has generated high awareness regarding the benefits of oral hygiene within the population. Increase in disposable income, growth in middle-class population and introduction of easy to use the product are again contributing the regional market growth.
MAJOR PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Key players of the oral hygiene market are Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, GSK, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, LG Household & Health Care Ltd, P & G and Unilever.
As per this study, the Global Oral Hygiene Market was valued USD 49.6 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 67.5 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
Oral hygiene refers to the practice of cleaning mouth to prevent tooth decay and gum diseases. Main purpose of oral hygiene is to prevent plaque building and microbial growth leading to oral diseases. Brushing and flossing teeth and scraping tongue is the major practice done to remove oral bacteria and plaque.
Increasing awareness regarding dental and oral hygiene among the population is driving the market growth. The growing prevalence of patients suffering from tooth decay, gum diseases, and other dental & oral problems is again boosting the market growth. Also, increasing usage of oral care products such as fresh breath strips, mouthwash, dental floss, and mouth freshener, is again fueling the oral hygiene market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of oral hygiene.
The broad oral hygiene market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Dental Accessories
- Consumer Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Distribution
- Dental Dispensaries
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for oral hygiene in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Oral Hygiene Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the oral hygiene market include Church & Dwight Co., Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Company, GSK, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, LG Household & Health Care Ltd, P & G and Unilever among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Oral Hygiene
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Oral Hygiene Market: Snapshot
4. ORAL HYGIENE MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ORAL HYGIENE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Toothpaste
- Market In Toothbrush
- Market In Mouthwash/Rinse
- Market In Dental Accessories
- Market In Others
6. ORAL HYGIENE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Consumer Stores
- Market In Retail Pharmacies
- Market In Online Distribution
- Market In Dental Dispensaries
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ORAL HYGIENE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ORAL HYGIENE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd.
- P & G
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Oral Hygiene
Table 2. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Product
Table 3. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Application
Table 4. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Oral Hygiene Market
Table 6. Europe Oral Hygiene Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Oral Hygiene Market
Table 8. Latin America Oral Hygiene Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Oral Hygiene Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Oral Hygiene Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Oral Hygiene
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Oral Hygiene Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Oral Hygiene Market
Fig. 11. Europe Oral Hygiene Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Oral hygiene Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Oral Hygiene Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Oral Hygiene Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Oral Hygiene Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Oral Hygiene Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC