Growing demand for nickel alloys from oil & gas, aerospace, power generation, electronic and others are driving the market growth. Nickel alloys posses’ superior chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, diamagnetic properties and ability to withstand elevated temperature and pressure conditions, are expanding its demand in the end-use industries. Moreover, upsurging demand of stainless steel, copper-nickel alloys, nickel-chromium alloys especially from the oil & gas industry is contributing majorly the market growth.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Nickel Alloy Market to reach USD 82.5 billion by 2025. It was valued USD 60.6 billion in 2018. The report foresees a 4.5 % CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
Stainless steel dominated the product segment
In 2018, stainless steel led the product segment by accounting major market share. The growing demand for medical tools, equipment parts, defense tools, petrochemical parts, and other components are driving the demand of stainless steel. Stainless steel is tough, sustainable and corrosion resistant material hence is used for a range of application. This is further boosting the segment growth.
Aviation led the application segment
By application, aviation emerged as the leading application segment owing to growing application of nickel alloys in gears, jet engines, turbine seals, lockwire, exhaust liners, and other components. Nickel alloys impart hardness, strength, corrosion resistance, density, malleability, and other properties is boosting its usage in aerospace industry.
Asia Pacific dominated the regional market
Geographically, Asia Pacific led the market and has accounted for highest market share in 2018. Soaring demand of nickel and nickel alloys from automotive, aerospace, healthcare and manufacturing industries from emerging economies such as China, India, South Korea is contributing immensely in regional market growth.
Key players of the market
The market is predominately ruled by companies such as Alloy Wire International, Ametek, ATI, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Designed Alloy Products, Inc, Haynes International, Inc., J&J Alloys, Kennametal Stellite, MetalTek, Sandvik, Special Metals, VDM Metals, and Wall Colmonoy Corporation.
As per this study the Global Nickel Alloy Market was valued USD 60.6 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 82.5 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
Nickel is the versatile element and is thus alloyed with wide range of metals such as iron, copper, chromium and others. Nickel alloys posse’s excellent heat and corrosion resistance chemical resistance, toughness, and special magnetic properties. Due to these properties, nickel alloys are used extensively in power generation, healthcare, chemical and petrochemical industries.
Booming aerospace, automotive and oil and gas sector is the significantly contributing in growth of nickel alloy market. Owing to better flexibility, heat and corrosion resistance, nickel alloys are gaining major importance from its end-use industries. Use of nickel alloys in production of aircraft’s exhaust system, blade, and other components is contributing the market growth. However, volatile price of raw material is likely to hamper the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of nickel alloy.
The broad nickel alloy market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Iron-Nickel-Chromium Alloys
- Stainless Steel, Copper Nickel Alloys & Nickel Copper Alloys
- Nickel Chromium Alloys & Nickel-Chromium-Iron Alloys
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for nickel alloy in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Nickel Alloy Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the nickel alloy market include Alloy Wire International, Ametek, ATI, Carpenter Technology Corporation, Designed Alloy Products, Inc, Haynes International, Inc., J&J Alloys, Kennametal Stellite, MetalTek, Sandvik, Special Metals, VDM Metals and Wall Colmonoy Corporation. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Nickel Alloy
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Nickel Alloy Market: Snapshot
4. NICKEL ALLOY MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. NICKEL ALLOY MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Iron-Nickel-Chromium Alloys
- Market In Stainless Steel, Copper Nickel Alloys & Nickel Copper Alloys
- Market In Nickel Chromium Alloys & Nickel-Chromium-Iron Alloys
- Market In Others
6. NICKEL ALLOY MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Construction
- Market In Aviation
- Market In Shipbuilding
- Market In Electronics
- Market In Medicine
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE NICKEL ALLOY COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE NICKEL ALLOY INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Alloy Wire International
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Designed Alloy Products, Inc
- Haynes International, Inc.
- J&J Alloys
- Kennametal Stellite
- Special Metals
- VDM Metals
- Wall Colmonoy Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Nickel Alloy
Table 2. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Product
Table 3. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Application
Table 4. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Nickel Alloy Market
Table 6. Europe Nickel Alloy Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Nickel Alloy Market
Table 8. Latin America Nickel Alloy Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Nickel Alloy Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Nickel Alloy
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Nickel Alloy Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 11. Europe Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Nickel Alloy Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Nickel Alloy Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Nickel Alloy Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.