As per this study the Global Medical Waste Management Market was valued at USD 13.0 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 18.5 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.2%.
Medical wastes are those wastes that are produced in all the healthcare sectors include clinics, dental practices, hospitals, physician's offices, blood banks, and veterinary hospitals/clinics, as well as medical research facilities and laboratories. Basically, medical waste management is the process of managing the generation, storage, treatment, and disposal of medical waste. Technically, the healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations are the major generators of medical waste. This waste needs to be properly controlled and efficiently disposed of.
Growing strict rules for emission, disposal, and recycling of hospital waste is likely to raise the demand for medical waste management. Moreover, rising technological innovations have helped in reducing and recycling of the waste to some extent. Rising awareness among people regarding disposal of medical waste, and taking care of their safety from harmful medical waste and its ill-effects are another major trend driving the market growth. High capital investment is likely to limit the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of medical waste management.
The broad medical waste management market has been sub-grouped into type and treatment. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Nonhazardous Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Infectious and Pathological Waste
- Pharmaceutical Waste
- Other Medical Waste
- Chemical treatment
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for medical waste management in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Medical Waste Management Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the medical waste management market include Remondis Medison GmbH, Republic Services, Inc., Sharp Compliance, Inc., Stericycle, Inc., Suez Environment S.A, Veolia Environment S.A., and Waste Management, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Medical Waste Management
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Medical Waste Management Market: Snapshot
4. MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TREATMENT
- Market In Nonhazardous Waste
- Market In Hazardous Waste
- Market In Infectious and Pathological Waste
- Market In Pharmaceutical Waste
- Market In Other
6. MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Incineration
- Market In Autoclaving
- Market In Chemical treatment
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Remondis Medison GmbH
- Republic Services, Inc.
- Sharp Compliance, Inc.
- Stericycle, Inc.
- Suez Environment S.A
- Veolia Environment S.A.
- Waste Management, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Medical Waste Management
Table 2. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Type
Table 3. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Treatment
Table 4. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Medical Waste Management Market
Table 6. Europe Medical Waste Management Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Medical Waste Management Market
Table 8. Latin America Medical Waste Management Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Medical Waste Management Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Medical Waste Management
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Treatment
Fig. 9. Global Medical Waste Management Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 11. Europe Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Medical Waste Management Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Medical Waste Management Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Medical Waste Management Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.