As per this study the Global Magnesium hydroxide Market was valued USD XXX MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XXX MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%. By volume, the market was estimated XXX KT in 2018 and is expected to reach XXX KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Magnesium hydroxide is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula Mg(OH)2 and is a naturally occurring mineral. It is white in color with odorless property and possess strong neutralizing feature. It is widely used for environmental application as an absorber in flue gas de-sulphurization and as a neutralizing agent in wastewater treatment. It is also used across the pharmaceutical industry for the preparation of gastrointestinal drugs where its suspension called milk of magnesia is used in antacids. Its other application area includes pulp and paper industry, chemical, lubricants, and food additives.
Rising demand for magnesium hydroxide across wastewater treatment and chemical industries coupled with the increasing usage in flame retardant is the prominent factor fueling the market demand. Growing application of magnesium hydroxide as a cellulose protector in pulp and paper industry coupled with the rising consumption of magnesium hydroxide for environmental and pharmaceutical application is also expected to propel the market growth. On the other hand, side-effects associated with the magnesium hydroxide is likely to hamper the market growth
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of magnesium hydroxide.
The broad magnesium hydroxide market has been sub-grouped into application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Flame Retardants
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for magnesium hydroxide in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Magnesium hydroxide Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the magnesium hydroxide market includes Baymag Inc., Huber Engineering Materials, Israel Chemicals Ltd., Konoshima Chemicals Co. Ltd., Kyowa Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Lehmann & Voss & CO. KG., Martin Marietta Materials Inc., Nabaltec AG., Nedmag Industries Mining & Manufacturing B.V., Premier Magnesia LLC., Premier Periclase Ltd., Sakai Chemical Industries Co. Ltd., Tateho Chemical Industries Co., Ltd, and Xinyang Mineral Group. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Magnesium Hydroxide
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market: Snapshot
4. MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Environmental
- Market In Pharmaceuticals
- Market In Flame Retardants
- Market In Chemicals
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Baymag Inc.
- Huber Engineering Materials
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Konoshima Chemicals Co. Ltd.
- Kyowa Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Lehmann & Voss & CO. KG.
- Martin Marietta Materials Inc.
- Nabaltec AG.
- Nedmag Industries Mining & Manufacturing B.V.
- Premier Magnesia LLC.
- Premier Periclase Ltd.
- Sakai Chemical Industries Co. Ltd.
- Tateho Chemical Industries Co., Ltd
- Xinyang Mineral Group
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Magnesium Hydroxide
Table 2. Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market By Application
Table 3. Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Table 5. Europe Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Table 7. Latin America Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Magnesium Hydroxide
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Magnesium Hydroxide Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 10. Europe Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Magnesium Hydroxide Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Magnesium Hydroxide Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Magnesium Hydroxide Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.