As per this study the Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Liver cancer diagnostic refers to the determination of liver cancer with the help of various test types, where liver cancer is a cancer type caused by hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus. Liver cancer diagnostic is done for both primary and secondary liver cancer. Hepatocellular carcinoma or HCC is the common type of primary liver cancer.
The growing prevalence of cancer along with increasing awareness among consumers regarding treatment is driving the market growth. Also, favorable government initiatives in order to raise awareness about liver cancer through campaigns is again fuelling market growth. In addition, the increasing prevalence of hepatitis B and hepatitis C infection is another factor accelerating the market growth. Whereas, the high cost associated with the diagnosis may hamper the market growth in the forecast timeframe. On the other hand, ongoing R&D for the advanced test for HCC diagnosis is likely to offer the opportunity in the upcoming years.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of liver cancer diagnostic.
The broad liver cancer diagnostic market has been sub-grouped into test type and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Test Types
- AFP Tests
- Hospital Associated Labs
- Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Cancer Research Institutes
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for liver cancer diagnostic in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the liver cancer diagnostic market includes Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio Rad Laboratories Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Hyundai Mobis, Magna International Inc., Montaplast GmbH, Plastic Omnium Group, Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group, SL Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Valeo S.A.. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Liver Cancer Diagnostic
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market: Snapshot
4. LIVER CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY TEST TYPES
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. LIVER CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In AFP Tests
- Market In LFTs
- Market In Biopsy
- Market In Other
6. LIVER CANCER DIAGNOSTIC MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Hospital Associated Labs
- Market In Independent Diagnostic Laboratories
- Market In Cancer Research Institutes
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE LIVER CANCER DIAGNOSTIC COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE LIVER CANCER DIAGNOSTIC INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio Rad Laboratories Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- Magna International Inc.
- Montaplast GmbH
- Plastic Omnium Group
- Samvardhana Motherson Automotive Systems Group
- SL Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Valeo S.A.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Liver Cancer Diagnostic
Table 2. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By Test Types
Table 3. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By End-User
Table 4. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Table 6. Europe Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Table 8. Latin America Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Liver Cancer Diagnostic
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By Test Types
Fig. 8. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By End-User
Fig. 9. Global Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 11. Europe Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Liver Cancer Diagnostic Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Liver Cancer Diagnostic Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Liver Cancer Diagnostic Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.