The market is majorly driven by growing demand from packaging, aerospace, automotive, medical, electronics and other industries. Use of laser marking technology to emboss permanent alphanumerical code on the product is expected to fuel the market growth. Moreover, the rise in R&D for the development of advanced, efficient and portable machines laser marking machine is anticipated to propel the growth during the following timespan. In addition to this, lack of substitute equipment for laser marking technology is further spurring the market demand across various application areas.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Laser Marking Machine Market to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2024. It was valued USD 2.1 billion in 2017. The report foresees a 7% CAGR from 2018 to 2024.
FIBER MARKING MACHINE DOMINATED THE PRODUCT TYPE
In 2017, fiber-marking machine led the product type segment owing to better versatility, low maintenance and long lasting source of consumable is driving the segment growth. The ability of fiber marking machine to emboss over wide range of materials such as plastics, coated glass, coated metal, laminates, wood, foam, rubber, and much more is further fueling its demand.
MACHINE TOOLS EMERGED AS THE LEADING APPLICATION SEGMENT
By application, machine tools led the segment in 2017 owing to booming industrial manufacturing & processing sector is driving the segment growth. Use of laser marking to emboss alphanumeric character, logos, graphics, and bar codes has raised the product demand in machine tools industry. Also, high demand of mid to high-end machine tools from marine, automobile, aerospace, and other industries is spurring the segment growth.
ASIA PACIFIC IS FASTEST GROWING REGIONAL MARKET
Geographically, Asia Pacific is growing rapidly owing to the booming automobile, machine tool, aviation, electronics, manufacturing and other end-use industries. Robust industrialization and growing processing sector especially in China followed by India is again contributing the regional market growth. Owing to rising demand of various marking tools is projected to push the market demand high in the following years.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
Some of the players are investing in innovative laser marking solutions with special applicability for direct part marking in the automotive or aerospace industry. For instance, FOBA showcases Laser Marking for Automotive Applications. Key players of the laser-marking machine are Epilog Laser, Gravotech Marking, Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd, LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Mecco, Sea Force Co., Ltd, Telesis Technologies, Inc., Trotec Laser GmbH, TYKMA Electrox, and Videojet Technologies, Inc.
As per this study the Global Laser Marking Machine Market was valued USD 2.1 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 3.4 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 7%.
Laser marking machine provide faster, permanent, and accurate marking solutions for metals and non-metal units. Laser marking machine uses various lasers for the marking, etching, and engraving materials for a diverse range of applications. They are used across several for component labeling, mark serial numbers, date codes, barcodes, and individual part numbers. Also, they popular in the healthcare industry for titanium and stainless steel parts, but laser marking can be performed on other materials as well.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global laser marking machine market
- Revenue forecast of the global laser marking machine market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Growing product development such as portable laser marking machine is anticipated to propel the growth during the timespan. Moreover, the lack of alternative technologies for laser marking machine is expected to add an impetus growth to the laser marking machine market. Additionally, rising demand from end-use industries such as packaging, manufacturing industry and the automotive industry is expected to open new avenues for the growth of the global laser marking machine market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of laser marking machine.
The broad laser marking machine market has been sub-grouped into product type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Type
- CO2 Laser
- Fibre Laser
- Green Laser
- UV Laser
- YAG Laser
- Machine Tool
- Electronics & Microelectronics
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for laser marking machine in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Laser Marking Machine Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the laser marking machine market includes Epilog Laser, Gravotech Marking, Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd, LaserStar Technologies Corporation, Mecco, Sea Force Co., Ltd, Telesis Technologies, Inc., Trotec Laser GmbH, TYKMA Electrox, and Videojet Technologies, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Laser Marking Machine
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Laser Marking Machine Market: Snapshot
4. LASER MARKING MACHINE MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. LASER MARKING MACHINE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In CO2 Laser
- Market In Fibre Laser
- Market In Green Laser
- Market In UV Laser
- Market In YAG Laser
6. LASER MARKING MACHINE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Aerospace
- Market In Machine Tool
- Market In Electronics & Microelectronics
- Market In Medical
- Market In Packaging
- Market In Military
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE LASER MARKING MACHINE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE LASER MARKING MACHINE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Epilog Laser
- Gravotech Marking
- Han's Laser Technology Industry Group Co., Ltd
- LaserStar Technologies Corporation
- Sea Force Co., Ltd
- Telesis Technologies, Inc.
- Trotec Laser GmbH
- TYKMA Electrox
- Videojet Technologies, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Laser Marking Machine
Table 2. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Product Types
Table 3. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Application
Table 4. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Laser Marking Machine Market
Table 6. Europe Laser Marking Machine Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Laser Marking Machine Market
Table 8. Latin America Laser Marking Machine Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Laser Marking Machine Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Laser Marking Machine
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Product Types
Fig. 8. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Laser Marking Machine Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 11. Europe Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Laser Marking Machine Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Laser Marking Machine Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Laser Marking Machine Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.