As per this study, the Global Interventional Pulmonology Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Interventional pulmonology is the minimally invasive technique to diagnose and treat lungs and chest disorders such as lung cancer, airway disorder and pleural diseases. It is also known as IP or interventional pulmonary medicine. This technique minimizes the number of procedures to treat the medical condition and risk of associated complication. It is performed by pulmonologist in hospitals, emergency center and clinic.
The rising prevalence of lungs and chest medical conditions is driving the market growth. Various awareness campaigns regarding asthma, COPD and other pulmonary diseases undertaken by governments and healthcare providers are fueling the market growth. Moreover, rise in disposable income resulting into increase in healthcare expenditure is further boosting growth of the market. However, emergence of alternative methods is likely to hinder the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of interventional pulmonology.
The broad interventional pulmonology market has been sub-grouped into procedure. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Flexible Bronchoscopy
- Rigid Bronchoscopy
- Bronchoalveolar Lavage
- Lung Biopsy
- Bronchial Stent
- Balloon Bronchoplasty
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for interventional pulmonology in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Interventional Pulmonology Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the interventional pulmonology market include Boston Scientific Corporation, BTG, plc., ENDO-FLEX GmbH., Ethicon, Inc., HealthTronics, Inc., Karl Storz, Medtronic, plc., Pulmonx, Inc., Terumo Corporation and Varian Medical Systems, Inc. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Interventional Pulmonology
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Interventional Pulmonology Market: Snapshot
4. INTERVENTIONAL PULMONOLOGY MARKET ANALYSIS BY PROCEDURE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. INTERVENTIONAL PULMONOLOGY MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Flexible Bronchoscopy
- Market In Rigid Bronchoscopy
- Market In Bronchoalveolar Lavage
- Market In Lung Biopsy
- Market In Bronchial Stent
- Market In Balloon Bronchoplasty
- Market In Pleuroscopy
- Market In Others
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE INTERVENTIONAL PULMONOLOGY COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
7. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE INTERVENTIONAL PULMONOLOGY INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- BTG, plc.
- ENDO-FLEX GmbH.
- Ethicon, Inc.
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Karl Storz
- Medtronic, plc.
- Pulmonx, Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Interventional Pulmonology
Table 2. Global Interventional Pulmonology Market By Procedure
Table 3. Global Interventional Pulmonology Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Interventional Pulmonology Market
Table 5. Europe Interventional Pulmonology Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Interventional Pulmonology Market
Table 7. Latin America Interventional Pulmonology Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Interventional Pulmonology Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Interventional Pulmonology
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Interventional Pulmonology Market By Procedure
Fig. 8. Global Interventional Pulmonology Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 10. Europe Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Interventional Pulmonology Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Interventional Pulmonology Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Interventional Pulmonology Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.