As per this study the Global Industrial Hemp Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%. By volume, the market was estimated XX.X KT in 2018 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Industrial hemp or hemp is the strain of Cannabis sativa species that is widely used in industrial and consumer products. It is used as a source for fiber and oil seeds across the globe. Industrial hemp is used in textile, paper, biodegradable, chemical pesticide, supplement, biofuel and others.
The industrial hemp market is growing on account of increasing demand from end-use industries. Rise in disposable income, growing population and increasing demand for cosmetics, protein supplements and health food products is boosting the growth of this market. In addition of this, increasing demand of hemp CBD from healthcare sector is also boosting the growth of this market. On the flip side, erratic production along with changes in lawsuit for industrial hemp production may hinder the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of industrial hemp.
The broad industrial hemp market has been sub-grouped into product type, end-user and nature. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Type
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Textile
- Personal Care
- Industrial Nature
- Hemp CBD
- Other Consumer Products
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for industrial hemp in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Industrial Hemp Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the industrial hemp market include Agropro, All American Hemp Company, Blue Sky Hemp Ventures Ltd., Cavac Biomateriaux, Green Source Organics, Hemp Foods Australia, Hemp Inc., Hemp Production Services Inc., Hemp Sense Inc., Hempco Food and Fiber Inc.,Hempro International, Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods, Marijuana Company of America Inc., North American Hemp & Grain Co. Ltd. and Trigone Foods Inc. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Industrial Hemp
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Industrial Hemp Market: Snapshot
4. INDUSTRIAL HEMP MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. INDUSTRIAL HEMP MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USE
- Market In Fiber
- Market In Seeds
6. INDUSTRIAL HEMP MARKET ANALYSIS BY NATURE
- Market In Food & Beverages
- Market In Consumer Textile
- Market In Personal Care
- Market In Industrial Nature
- Market In Hemp CBD
- Market In Supplement
- Market In Other Consumer Products
7. INDUSTRIAL HEMP MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Organic
- Market In Conventional
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE INDUSTRIAL HEMP COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE INDUSTRIAL HEMP INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- All American Hemp Company
- Blue Sky Hemp Ventures Ltd.
- Cavac Biomateriaux
- Green Source Organics
- Hemp Foods Australia
- Hemp Inc.
- Hemp Production Services Inc.
- Hemp Sense Inc.
- Hempco Food and Fiber Inc
- Hempro International
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods
- Marijuana Company of America Inc.
- North American Hemp & Grain Co. Ltd.
- Trigone Foods Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Industrial Hemp
Table 2. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Product Type
Table 3. Global Industrial Hemp Market By End-Use
Table 4. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Nature
Table 5. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Industrial Hemp Market
Table 7. Europe Industrial Hemp Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Industrial Hemp Market
Table 9. Latin America Industrial Hemp Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Industrial Hemp Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Industrial Hemp
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Product Type
Fig. 8. Global Industrial Hemp Market By End-Use
Fig. 9. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Nature
Fig. 10. Global Industrial Hemp Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 12. Europe Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Industrial Hemp Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Industrial Hemp Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Industrial Hemp Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.