As per this study the Global Industrial Gas Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%. By volume, the market was estimated XX.X KT in 2018 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Industrial gases can be referred to as liquefied gaseous materials that are used to carry out essential processes across all industries. These gases act as an intermediate, raw material, or catalyst to increase the performance, quality or the productivity of the outcome. Industrial gases have a wide array of application across all industry including pharmaceutical, manufacturing, metal & mining, oil & gas, chemical, energy and many more.
The growing demand from automotive, pharmaceutical, metalworking, manufacturing, chemical and others are driving the market growth. Rising funding for metal fabrication across automotive and aerospace industry is also fueling the market growth. Rising demand from the healthcare sector for various therapies, calibration, culture growth, and disease diagnosis requirements are further boosting the market growth. However, the high cost of transportation and storage followed by strict environmental mandates may hinder the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of industrial gas.
The broad industrial gas market has been sub-grouped into gas type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Gas Type
- Carbon Dioxide
- Metals & Metallurgy
- Pharma & Biotech
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverage
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for industrial gas in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Industrial Gas Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the industrial gas market include Air Gas And Chemicals Inc., Air Liquide S.A, Bhuruka Gases Ltd., Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd., India Glycols Ltd., Matheson Tri-Gas Inc., Praxair Inc., SICGIL India Limited, The Linde Group, The Southern Gas Ltd. and Tripti Gases Pvt. Ltd. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Industrial Gas
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Industrial Gas Market: Snapshot
4. INDUSTRIAL GAS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GAS TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. INDUSTRIAL GAS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Oxygen
- Market In Nitrogen
- Market In Helium
- Market In Hydrogen
- Market In Carbon Dioxide
- Market In Acetylene
- Market In Argon
6. INDUSTRIAL GAS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Metals & Metallurgy
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Energy
- Market In Pharma & Biotech
- Market In Chemical
- Market In Automotive & Aerospace
- Market In Electronics
- Market In Pulp & Paper
- Market In Food & Beverage
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE INDUSTRIAL GAS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE INDUSTRIAL GAS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Air Gas And Chemicals Inc.
- Air Liquide S.A
- Bhuruka Gases Ltd.
- Ellenbarrie Industrial Gases Ltd.
- India Glycols Ltd.
- Matheson Tri-Gas Inc.
- Praxair Inc.
- SICGIL India Limited
- The Linde Group
- The Southern Gas Ltd.
- Tripti Gases Pvt. Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Industrial gas
Table 2. Global Industrial gas Market By Gas Type
Table 3. Global Industrial gas Market By Application
Table 4. Global Industrial gas Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Industrial gas Market
Table 6. Europe Industrial gas Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Industrial gas Market
Table 8. Latin America Industrial gas Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Industrial gas Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Industrial gas Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Industrial gas
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Industrial gas Market By Gas Type
Fig. 8. Global Industrial gas Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Industrial gas Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Industrial gas Market
Fig. 11. Europe Industrial gas Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Industrial gas Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Industrial gas Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Industrial gas Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Industrial gas Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Industrial gas Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.