Rising demand for modern agricultural equipment’s along with the growing industrialization and ongoing construction projects worldwide is likely to propel the market growth. Also, with the growing new projects of thermal power energy, the demand for coal mining has increased drastically which is again expected to fuel market growth. Moreover, growing usage of hydraulic hose in the military and industrial sector has also raised the demand for the product.
As per the new market study added by Value Market Research, The Global Hydraulic Market is projected to reach USD 1,650 Million by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.10%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X Million Meter in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X MN Million Meter by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
WIRE BRAIDED IS HIGHLY PREFERRED TYPE OF HYDRAULIC HOSE
Wire braided is a leading segment and is expected to bring around USD XX.X MN by 2024. The segment is showing high growth on account of its major applications in the fields of mine hydraulic bracket, automatic hydraulic systems of oil field exploiting machine, mine projects, and other industrial sectors. Also, growing applications of wire braided hydraulic hose to transport petrochemicals and hydraulic fluids under relatively high pressures and temperatures is driving the segment growth.
INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION AREA LIKELY TO HOLD MAXIMUM MARKET SHARE
The industrial application segment dominated the industry in 2017 and is expected to bring nearly USD XX.X MN by 2024. This can be attributed to the rising demand from the end use industry owing to its oil-resistant, weather-resistant, fabric-braided, steel-braided and spiral wire features. Also, the use of hydraulic hose in transporting petroleum oil and liquids with high-water contents in several industrial applications is further driving the segment growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC LED THE GLOBAL HYDRAULIC HOSE MARKET
Asia-Pacific region has reported as the highest demand for hydraulic hose in 2017 and expected to touch USD XX.X MN by 2024. Owing to increasing industrialization along with the growing construction projects is driving the growth of the regional market. Also, the dominance of this region is because of increasing mining activities in emerging economies such as India and China. Also, coal mining activities in China has increased drastically which is again adding enormous growth to the regional market.
Alfagomma, Bridgestone, Gates, Parker, Manuli, Yokohama Rubber, Eaton, Semperit, HANSA-FLEX, Sumitomo Riko, Continental, RYCO, Kurt, and Others.
As per this study, the Global Hydraulic Hose Market in terms of revenue was valued USD 1,213.8 MN in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,650.0 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.10%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X MN Meter in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X MN Meter by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Hydraulic hose is designed to carries fluid within hydraulic machinery. Technically, it is synthetic rubber (flexible), thermoplastic or Teflon protected hose, constructed with various layers of the metal body which strengthen the hose to withstand internal and external high pressure. This tool began to be used in the early 1940s when engineers discovered that hydraulic systems were lightweight, more compact, and self-lubricating. In fact, rising application of hydraulic hose in the military has impelled the development of hydraulic machines.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global hydraulic hose market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global hydraulic hose market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The rising demand for reliable hoses ensuring the safety of workers in the industrial sector by the prevention of hose leaks or bursts drives the growth of the market for hydraulic hoses. Hydraulic hoses have contributed a share of 34% with a majority of the demand coming from an industrial sector which uses high-value premium hoses for power transmission and other purposes.
Mining is another important outlet for hydraulic hose. Mining industry accounts for over 18% share of the revenue generated by hydraulic hose. Growth of mining industry across the world, especially in Asia Pacific, Latin America and Africa, is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic hose industry in the years to come. However, less advancement in technology and the limited number of raw materials available coupled with less scope for product differentiation is likely to hamper the market growth of hydraulic hose.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of hydraulic hose.
The broad hydraulic hose market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Application Market Share 2017
- Spiral Wire Hydraulic Hose
- Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
- Engineering Machinery
- Industrial Application
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for hydraulic hose in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Hydraulic Hose Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the hydraulic hose market includes Parker, Manuli, Alfagomma, Yokohama Rubber, Gates, Bridgestone, Eaton, Semperit, HANSA-FLEX, Sumitomo Riko, Continental, RYCO, Kurt and Others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
Major Company Players Market Share
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Hydraulic Hose
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Hydraulic Hose Market: Snapshot
4. HYDRAULIC HOSE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HYDRAULIC HOSE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Spiral Wire Hydraulic Hose
- Market In Wire Braided Hydraulic Hose
6. HYDRAULIC HOSE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Engineering Machinery
- Market In Mining
- Market In Industrial Application
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HYDRAULIC HOSE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Canada Market Estimates By Segments
- Mexico Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HYDRAULIC HOSE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Sumitomo Riko
- Yokohama Rubber
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Hydraulic Hose
Table 2. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Types
Table 3. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Application
Table 4. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Hydraulic Hose Market
Table 6. Europe Hydraulic Hose Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Hydraulic Hose Market
Table 8. Latin America Hydraulic Hose Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Hydraulic Hose Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Hydraulic Hose
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Hydraulic Hose Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 11. Europe Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Hydraulic Hose Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Hydraulic Hose Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Hydraulic Hose Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.