As per this study the Global HVAC Systems Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. HVAC systems are used for controlling temperature, humidity, and air flow. These are also responsible for air filter as well as it provides a comfortable indoor environment if properly maintained. Additionally, HVAC systems are necessary for data centers to control the ambient environment.
The increasing need for the upgrade of refurbishment is driving the demand for HVAC. Also, growing investment in the construction sector is further fuelling market growth. Additionally, technological advancements such as the Internet of Things (IoT), automated control systems, and remote control access is again boosting the market growth. On the other hand, the higher installation cost of an energy efficient HVAC system may hamper market growth. Whereas, ongoing R&D for eco-friendly and energy efficient HVAC is expected to create potential opportunity during forecast timeframe.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis, and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of HVAC systems.
The broad HVAC systems market has been sub-grouped into product and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for HVAC systems in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe HVAC Systems Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the HVAC systems market includes AB Electrolux, Carrier Corporation, Daikin Industries, Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Haier Group, Havells India Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., Johnson Controls International plc, Lennox International, Inc., LG Electronics, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc., Rheem Manufacturing Company, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Trane, Inc. and United Technologies Corporation. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To HVAC Systems
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global HVAC Systems Market: Snapshot
4. HVAC SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HVAC SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USE
- Market In Heating
- Market In Ventilation
- Market In Cooling
6. HVAC SYSTEMS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Residential
- Market In Commercial
- Market In Industrial
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HVAC SYSTEMS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HVAC SYSTEMS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- AB Electrolux
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Haier Group
- Havells India Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Lennox International, Inc.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc.
- Rheem Manufacturing Company
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Trane, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
Table 1. Market Highlights Of HVAC Systems
Table 2. Global HVAC Systems Market By Product
Table 3. Global HVAC Systems Market By End-Use
Table 4. Global HVAC Systems Market By Geography
Table 5. North America HVAC Systems Market
Table 6. Europe HVAC Systems Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific HVAC Systems Market
Table 8. Latin America HVAC Systems Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa HVAC Systems Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of HVAC Systems
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global HVAC Systems Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global HVAC Systems Market By End-Use
Fig. 9. Global HVAC Systems Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 11. Europe HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 13. Latin America HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa HVAC Systems Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of HVAC Systems Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In HVAC Systems Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.