As per this study the Global Human Machine Interface Market was valued USD 4.4 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 8.5 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 10%.
Human machine interface is an interface that allows humans to interact with the machine. It is a software application that represents data to an operator/user about the state of the process and to accept and implement the operator's control instructions. Basically, the information is present in the graphic form. It helps to enhance the productivity of the operation. For example, alarming is a great example of an HMI function that offers visual indicators of a machine’s issue and its severity.
Rising adoption of industrial automation equipment in the manufacturing sector is projected to raise demand for human-machine interface. Moreover, integration of analytics software with products in order to improve the productivity and quality is further spurring the product demand. However, high cost associated with the installment is likely to act as a challenge for the market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of human machine interface.
The broad human machine interface market has been sub-grouped into product, configuration and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Embedded HMI
- Standalone HMI
- Oil And Gas
- Aerospace And Defense
- Energy And Power
- Metals And Mine
- Food And Beverage
- Medical Device
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for human machine interface in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Human Machine Interface Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the human machine interface market include Emerson Electric Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., ABB Ltd, General Electric Co., Omron Corp., Siemens AG, Eaton Corp., Rittal GmbH & Co., WECON Technology Co. ltd., Interlink Electronics, Inc., Panasonic Corp and EAO AG. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Human Machine Interface
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Human Machine Interface Market: Snapshot
4. HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY CONFIGURATION
- Market In Hardware
- Market In Software
6. HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Embedded HMI
- Market In Standalone HMI
7. HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Oil And Gas
- Market In Automotive
- Market In Aerospace And Defense
- Market In Chemicals
- Market In Pharmaceutical
- Market In Energy And Power
- Market In Building
- Market In Metals And Mine
- Market In Food And Beverage
- Market In Packaging
- Market In Medical Device
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HUMAN MACHINE INTERFACE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Emerson Electric Corp.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- ABB Ltd
- General Electric Co.
- Omron Corp.
- Siemens AG
- Eaton Corp.
- Rittal GmbH & Co
- WECON Technology Co.Ltd
- Interlink Electronics, Inc
- Panasonic Corp
- EAO AG.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Human Machine Interface
Table 2. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Product
Table 3. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Configuration
Table 4. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Application
Table 5. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Human Machine Interface Market
Table 7. Europe Human Machine Interface Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Human Machine Interface Market
Table 9. Latin America Human Machine Interface Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Human Machine Interface Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Human Machine Interface
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Configuration
Fig. 9. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Human Machine Interface Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 12. Europe Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Human Machine Interface Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Human Machine Interface Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Human Machine Interface Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.