As per this study the Global Home Healthcare Market was valued at USD 230 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 381.6 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 7.5%.
Home healthcare refers to the healthcare service offered at the patient’s home in case of injury or illness. It includes non-medical care and medical care given by skilled medical professionals or nurses such as custodial care, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Advantages of home health care are it is relatively inexpensive, more continent and effective than the hospital care.
Rising geriatric population and increasing count of the population suffering from immobility, chronic illness is driving the market growth. Rising treatment expense, substitute for hospital stays, in-person care experience, long term, relatively inexpensive are the prominent factors fueling the market demand. Rising awareness regarding health and increased expenditure towards healthcare is again boosting the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of home healthcare.
The broad home healthcare market has been sub-grouped into type, service and location. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Diagnostic And Monitoring
- Mobility Assistance
- Medical Supplies
- Telehealth And Telemedicine
- Infusion Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Retirement Community
- Nursing Home
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for home healthcare in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Home Healthcare Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the home healthcare market include 3M Health Care, Abbott Laboratories, Air Liquide, Almost Family Inc., Amedisys, Inc., Arcadia Health Care, Arkray Inc., Baxter, Bayer AG, Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health Inc., Medtronic, Nxstage Medical, Inc., Roche diagnostics corp. and Sunrise Medical Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Home Healthcare
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Home Healthcare Market: Snapshot
4. HOME HEALTHCARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HOME HEALTHCARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY SERVICE
- Market In Diagnostic And Monitoring
- Market In Therapeutics
- Market In Mobility Assistance
- Market In Medical Supplies
6. HOME HEALTHCARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY LOCATION
- Market In Rehabilitation
- Market In Telehealth And Telemedicine
- Market In Infusion Therapy
- Market In Respiratory Therapy
- Market In Others
7. HOME HEALTHCARE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Home
- Market In Retirement Community
- Market In Nursing Home
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HOME HEALTHCARE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HOME HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- 3M Health Care
- Abbott Laboratories
- Air Liquide
- Almost Family Inc.
- Amedisys, Inc.
- Arcadia Health Care
- Arkray Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Nxstage Medical, Inc.
- Roche diagnostics corp.
- Sunrise Medical Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Home Healthcare
Table 2. Global Home Healthcare Market By Type
Table 3. Global Home Healthcare Market By Service
Table 4. Global Home Healthcare Market By Location
Table 5. Global Home Healthcare Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Home Healthcare Market
Table 7. Europe Home Healthcare Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Home Healthcare Market
Table 9. Latin America Home Healthcare Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Home Healthcare Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Home Healthcare
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Home Healthcare Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Home Healthcare Market By Service
Fig. 9. Global Home Healthcare Market By Location
Fig. 10. Global Home Healthcare Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 12. Europe Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Home Healthcare Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Home Healthcare Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Home Healthcare Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.