Rising geriatric population coupled with increasing number of the disabled population leading to a high demand for improved nursing and medical care is driving the market. Increased adoption of invasive surgeries owing to exceptional benefits has impacted the market growth positively. Rising need of automated equipment especially in case of invasive surgeries is fueling the market growth. Also, rising labor shortage coupled with high turnaround time in hospitals and other healthcare facilities has opened new avenues for market growth.
Latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Healthcare Robotics Market was valued USD 5 billion in 2017 and is likely to reach at USD 17.9 billion by 2024 with CAGR of 20%.
SURGICAL ROBOTS DOMINATED THE SEGMENT
In 2017, surgical robots led the type segment and has accounted for over 60% of the total market share. Use of surgical robots to reduce pain, blood loss, infection rate, and faster recovery is driving the segment growth. Additional benefits such as better visualization, patent monitoring, enhanced dexterity and precision in minimally invasive surgeries are fueling the segment growth.
NEUROSURGERY EMERGED AS THE LEADING APPLICATION SEGMENT
Neurosurgery dominated the application segment by accounting for X.X% of the total market share in 2017. Benefits associated with robotic neurosurgery are reduction in human bases error, operating time, medical complication and increase safety in minimal access to neurosurgery are driving the segment growth.
ASIA PACIFIC DOMINATED THE REGIONAL MARKET
By region, Asia Pacific emerged as the leading market and has accounted for over X.X% of the total market share in 2017. Booming healthcare industry along with rising penetration of invasive surgeries is driving the regional market growth. Rising adoption of robotic surgeries in Asian countries such as China, Taiwan, Korea, and India is further boosting the regional market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
The major players of the healthcare robotics market are Accuray Inc., Aurora Biomed Inc., Biotek Instruments Inc., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc., Hansen Medical Inc., Hocoma, Intuitive Surgical Inc., Irobot Corporation, Kirby Lester Llc, MAKO Surgical Corp, Mazor Robotics Ltd., Roche Holding AG, Titan Medical Inc., Varian Medical Systems and ZOLL Medical Corp.
As per this study the Global Healthcare Robotics Market was valued at USD 5.0 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 17.9 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 20.0%.
Healthcare robots are a tremendous innovation in medical science, they are a blend of medicine and technology. They aid surgeons in performing surgeries with perfect precision. They can be considered as an alternative method to minimally invasive surgeries. Surgical robots, robotic prosthetic limbs, hospital logistics robots, nursing robots, and exoskeleton robots used for rehabilitation are some of the healthcare robots among other potential robots.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global healthcare robotics market
- Revenue forecast of the global healthcare robotics market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Healthcare robots are gaining hype in the market owing to the growing automation technologies in surgical equipment. Rising demand for accurate laparoscopic surgeries along with the growing expenditure in healthcare infrastructure is further boosting the market growth. Growing need for developing surgical procedures need for improving the quality of life for the elderly and the disabled and large-scale global investment in the robotics market is again propelling the market growth. However, high installment cost of the robots is likely to impede the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of healthcare robotics.
The broad healthcare robotics market has been sub-grouped into application and type. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Telemedicine Robots
- Pharmacy And Hospital Automation Robots
- Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Robotic Catheters
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for healthcare robotics in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Healthcare Robotics Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the healthcare robotics market include Accuray Inc, Aurora Biomed Inc, Biotek Instruments Inc., Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc, Hansen Medical Inc, Hocoma, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Irobot Corporation, Kirby Lester Llc, MAKO Surgical Corp, Mazor Robotics Ltd, Roche Holding AG, Titan Medical Inc, Varian Medical Systems, and ZOLL Medical Corp. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Healthcare Robotics
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Healthcare Robotics Market: Snapshot
4. HEALTHCARE ROBOTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATIONS
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HEALTHCARE ROBOTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Market In Neurology
- Market In Cardiology
- Market In Orthopedic
- Market In Laparoscopic
- Market In Other
6. HEALTHCARE ROBOTICS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Surgical Robots
- Market In Rehabilitation Robots
- Market In Telemedicine Robots
- Market In Pharmacy And Hospital Automation Robots
- Market In Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Robots
- Market In Robotic Catheters
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HEALTHCARE ROBOTICS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HEALTHCARE ROBOTICS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Accuray Inc
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- Biotek Instruments Inc.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- Hansen Medical Inc.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Irobot Corporation
- Kirby Lester Llc
- MAKO Surgical Corp
- Mazor Robotics Ltd
- Roche Holding AG
- Titan Medical Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems
- ZOLL Medical Corp
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Healthcare Robotics
Table 2. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Applications
Table 3. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Type
Table 4. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Healthcare Robotics Market
Table 6. Europe Healthcare Robotics Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Healthcare Robotics Market
Table 8. Latin America Healthcare Robotics Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Healthcare Robotics Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Healthcare Robotics
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Applications
Fig. 8. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Type
Fig. 9. Global Healthcare Robotics Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 11. Europe Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Healthcare Robotics Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Healthcare Robotics Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Healthcare Robotics Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.