As per this study, the Global HbA1c Testing Market was valued at USD 1.9 BN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 3.9 BN by 2025 with a CAGR of 10%.
Hemoglobin A1C is mostly abbreviated as HbA1c, it is a form of hemoglobin (a blood pigment that carries blood) which is bound to glucose. This test is basically carried out in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes. The level HBA1c shows how well diabetes is controlled in the individual. The normal range for HBA1c is less than 6%. They are also known as glycosylated, or glycated hemoglobin.
The growth of the HbA1c testing market is mainly growing on the ground of rising number of diabetes population. Moreover, the advent of new technologies in diabetes management along with the rising awareness of diabetes among people is further expected to propel the growth. Increasing medical tourism in developing nations is likely to open a new opportunity for the market. On the other hand, the high cost of the device is likely to hamper the growth of the market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of HbA1c testing.
The broad HbA1c testing market has been sub-grouped into device type, technology and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Device Type
- Handheld Device
- Bench-Top Device
- Ion-exchange HPLC
- Enzymatic assay
- Affinity binding chromatography
- Turbidimetric inhibition immunoassay
- Diagnostic Laboratory
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for HbA1c testing in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe HbA1c Testing Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the HbA1c testing market include Abbott Laboratories, Alere, Inc., Arkray, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens Healthcare, Transasia Biomedicals ltd., and Trinity Biotech plc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To HbA1c Testing
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global HbA1c Testing Market: Snapshot
4. HBA1C TESTING MARKET ANALYSIS BY DEVICE TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. HBA1C TESTING MARKET ANALYSIS BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market In Handheld Device
- Market In Bench-top Device
6. HBA1C TESTING MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Ion-exchange HPLC
- Market In Enzymatic assay
- Market In Affinity binding chromatography
- Market In Turbidimetric inhibition immunoassay
- Market In Other
7. HBA1C TESTING MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Hospital
- Market In Homecare
- Market In Diagnostic laboratory
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE HBA1C TESTING COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE HBA1C TESTING INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alere, Inc.
- Arkray, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Transasia Biomedicals ltd.
- Trinity Biotech plc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of HbA1c Testing
Table 2. Global HbA1c Testing Market By Device Type
Table 3. Global HbA1c Testing Market By Technology
Table 4. Global HbA1c Testing Market By End-User
Table 5. Global HbA1c Testing Market By Geography
Table 6. North America HbA1c Testing Market
Table 7. Europe HbA1c Testing Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific HbA1c Testing Market
Table 9. Latin America HbA1c Testing Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa HbA1c Testing Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of HbA1c Testing Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Hba1c Testing
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global HbA1c Testing Market By Device Type
Fig. 8. Global HbA1c Testing Market By Technology
Fig. 9. Global HbA1c Testing Market By End-User
Fig. 10. Global Hba1c Testing Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Hba1c Testing Market
Fig. 12. Europe HbA1c Testing Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific HbA1c Testing Market
Fig. 14. Latin America HbA1c Testing Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Hba1c Testing Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of HbA1c Testing Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In HbA1c Testing Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.