The global demand for Guarana Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX MN by 2026 from USD XX MN in 2019 with a CAGR of XX% under the study period of 2020 - 2026. Whereas with regards to volume, the market was calculated XX Kilo Tons in 2019 and foreseen to touch XX Kilo Tons by 2026 with a CAGR of XX% during 2020-2026.
Guarana is made out of crushed seeds of P. cupana or P. sorbilis. It is enriched with a range of stimulants, such as caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine. Guarana is used in beverages and medicine due to its beneficial health properties. It is used to treat a range of health issues such as weight loss, malaria and dysentery, low blood pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and mental and physical fatigue. It is also known by some other names such as azilian cocoa, guaranine, Paullina cupana, guarana seed extract, paullinia sorbilis, cacao brésilien, zoom.
The growing demand for guarana from the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry drives the growth of the market. The beverage industry uses 70 % of guarana produced in soft and energy drinks. In comparison, the other 30% becomes guarana powder for direct consumption in capsules or dilution in water, or it serves as a raw material for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. It is valued mainly for its stimulant property because of its high content of caffeine, which can be up to 6% in the seeds. Caffeine has been the main reason to study guarana and lead the research by the food and pharmaceutical industry. Guarana also has several skin beneficial components that amplify studies on the effects of guarana′s bioactive components and their potential cosmetic applications.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of guarana.
The entire guarana market has been sub-categorized into product form and application. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By Product Form
- Dietary Supplements
- Energy Drinks
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for guarana market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Global Guarana Market Share by Region (Representative Graph)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the guarana market include AR De Sousa Ribeiro, Natural Amazon Herbs Producao De Extratos Ltd., Herboflora, Iris Trade Inc., The Green Labs LLC, AmBev, Duas Rodas Industrial Ltda, Nutra Green Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Vitaspice, Prover Brasil. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.