Growing automotive sector coupled with rising demand of furniture in industries and residential sector is majorly boosting the market growth. Rising demand of luxury furniture and vehicles owing to rise in disposable income of the potential consumers are driving the market growth. Robust demand from end-use industries owing to excellent load-bearing properties is further boosting the market growth. Additionally, owing to high mechanical strength, resilience and tear resistance, graft polyols are used extensively in carpets, mattress, rugs, and automobile interior accessories.
As per the latest report added by Value Market Research, the Global Graft Polyol Market was valued USD 755.9 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,075.5 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.5%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
ASIA-PACIFIC DOMINATED THE REGIONAL MARKET
Asia Pacific led the regional market owing to economic development in China, Japan, etc. followed by rising per capita income of the potential consumers is driving segment growth. As per the analysis, Asia-Pacific is expected to reach USD 502.8 million by end of 2024.
MAJOR PLAYERS OF THE GRAFT POLYOL MARKET
The graft polyol market is moderately competitive due to the presence of the limited number of players. The major manufacturer of the market is BASF SE, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Jilin Shenhua Group Co., Ltd., Oltchim S.A., Royal Dutch Shell Plc. and The Dow Chemical Company.
As per this study, the global graft polyol market was valued USD 755.9 MN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,075.5 MN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.5%. By volume, the market was estimated at XX.X KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Graft polyols, also known as polymer polyols or filled polyols, is a polymer chain that has finely dispersed styrene-acrylonitrile, acrylonitrile or polyurea polymer solids, which are chemically grafted to a high molecular weight polyether backbone. These chemical compounds are used to enhance the load bearing properties of low-density high resilience foams. Graft polyols also increase the toughness of microcellular foams and cast elastomers. The advantages of polymer polyols account for the availability of various functional polyols, from 2 to 8 groups; the equivalent weight can be changed. It has lowered viscosities as compared to other polyesters. The production cost is also low with respect to other aliphatic polyesters. Lastly, the functionality and equivalent weight can be varied as per the need and requirement. The polyurethanes can be flexible, semi-flexible, and rigid in nature.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global graft polyol market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global graft polyol market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
The furniture industry has remained a major outlet for graft polyols. The revival of the global economy has resulted in increasing demand for furniture for household and as well as commercial premises. Graft polyols based foams are employed in the manufacture of carpets, cushions, furniture seating, mattress, beds, rugs, etc. Graft polyols based foams are mainly employed in the manufacture of automotive seating, and automotive interiors in the automotive sector. Steady growth in the automotive sector is expected to widen demand for graft polyols in various applications. However, volatility in crude oil prices has a considerable impact on raw material prices. This, in turn, hampers the growth of the graft polyols market.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of graft polyol.
The broad graft polyol market has been sub-grouped into the region. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for graft polyol in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Graft Polyol Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the graft polyol market includes BASF SE, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Jilin Shenhua Group Co., Ltd., Oltchim S.A., Royal Dutch Shell plc., and The Dow Chemical Company. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
Major Company Players Market Share
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Graft Polyol
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Graft Polyol Market: Snapshot
4. GRAFT POLYOL MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE GRAFT POLYOL COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
6. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE GRAFT POLYOL INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- BASF SE
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Jilin Shenhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Oltchim S.A.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc.
- The Dow Chemical Company
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Graft Polyol
Table 2. Global Graft Polyol Market By Geography
Table 3. North America Graft Polyol Market
Table 4. Europe Graft Polyol Market
Table 5. Asia Pacific Graft Polyol Market
Table 6. Latin America Graft Polyol Market
Table 7. Middle East And Africa Graft Polyol Market
Table 8. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 9. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 10. New Product Development
Table 11. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Graft Polyol
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Graft Polyol Market By Geography
Fig. 8. North America Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 9. Europe Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 10. Asia Pacific Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 11. Latin America Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 12. Middle East And Africa Graft Polyol Market
Fig. 13. Market Share Of Graft Polyol Companies
Fig. 14. Recent Developments In Graft Polyol Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.