As per this study the Global Furniture Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Furniture defined as movable and adjustable objects designed for supporting various human activities such as seating, eating, and sleeping. It is made up of metal, plastic, wood, and others like glass and rubber. Also, it is used to hold objects at a convenient height or distance. Additionally, furniture types include tables, chairs, beds, desks, dressers, and cupboards. Its application area includes residential, commercial and others.
The growing real state sector coupled with increasing demand for multi-functional furniture is driving the market growth. Additionally, rising demand for more luxurious and convenient furniture owing to increasing disposable income is further fuelling the market growth. On the other hand, the fluctuating cost of raw material may restrict market growth. Whereas, innovations in the furniture market along with the customized furniture option for the consumers by the major players is anticipated to augment demand for furniture over the forecast period.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of furniture.
The broad furniture market has been sub-grouped into type, material and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for furniture in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Furniture Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the furniture market include Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd., Haworth Inc., Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corp., IKEA International Group, Kimball International, Knoll Inc., KOKUYO Furniture Co. Ltd., Masco Corp., Sears Holdings Corp. and Steelcase Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Furniture
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Furniture Market: Snapshot
4. FURNITURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FURNITURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY MATERIAL
- Market In Tables
- Market In Chairs
- Market In Beds
- Market In Desks
- Market In Dressers
- Market In Cupboards
6. FURNITURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Metal
- Market In Plastic
- Market In Wood
- Market In Others
7. FURNITURE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Residential
- Market In Commercial
- Market In Others
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FURNITURE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9 COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FURNITURE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ashley Furniture Industries Ltd.
- Haworth Inc.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- HNI Corp.
- IKEA International Group
- Kimball International
- Knoll Inc.
- KOKUYO Furniture Co. Ltd.
- Masco Corp.
- Sears Holdings Corp.
- Steelcase Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Furniture
Table 2. Global Furniture Market By Types
Table 3. Global Furniture Market By Material
Table 4. Global Furniture Market By Application
Table 5. Global Furniture Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Furniture Market
Table 7. Europe Furniture Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Furniture Market
Table 9. Latin America Furniture Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Furniture Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Furniture Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Furniture
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Furniture Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global Furniture Market By Material
Fig. 9. Global Furniture Market By Application
Fig. 10. Global Furniture Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Furniture Market
Fig. 12. Europe Furniture Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Furniture Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Furniture Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Furniture Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Furniture Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Furniture Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.