The global demand for FMCG Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X MN by 2025 from USD XX.X MN in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
FMCG stands for fast-moving consumer goods, these are also known as consumer packaged goods. FMCGs are the products that sell quickly at relatively cheaper price and have a high turnover rate owing to high consumer demand. Processed food, prepared meals, beverages, baked goods, fresh, frozen foods, and dry goods and stationery such as pen, pencils, and eraser among others are some of the FMCG products.
The rising disposable income along with the presence of a large number of middle-class & young population is primarily driving the market growth. Rapidly growing urbanization is again accelerating market growth. Changing lifestyle and easy availability and accessibility of FMCG products is further fuelling market growth. On the flip side, the availability of counterfeit products & brands is expected to hamper the market growth. Whereas, emerging markets and prevailing opportunities in FMCG e-commerce is expected to create potential opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of FMCG.
The entire FMCG market has been sub-categorized into type and distribution channel. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By Distribution Channel
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
- Health Care
- Home Care
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for FMCG market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe FMCG Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the FMCG market include Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Nestle, Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Pepsico, Inc., Procter & Gamble, Revlon, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company and Unilever Group. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To FMCG
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global FMCG Market: Snapshot
4. FMCG MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FMCG MARKET ANALYSIS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market In Food & Beverage
- Market In Personal Care
- Market In Health Care
- Market In Home Care
6. FMCG MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Market In Grocery Stores
- Market In Specialty Stores
- Market In E-commerce
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FMCG COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FMCG INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Patanjali Ayurved Ltd.
- Pepsico, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Revlon, Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Unilever Group
Table 1. Market Highlights Of FMCG
Table 2. Global FMCG Market By Types
Table 3. Global FMCG Market By Distribution Channel
Table 4. Global FMCG Market By Geography
Table 5. North America FMCG Market
Table 6. Europe FMCG Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific FMCG Market
Table 8. Latin America FMCG Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa FMCG Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of FMCG Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of FMCG
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global FMCG Market By Types
Fig. 8. Global FMCG Market By Distribution Channel
Fig. 9. Global FMCG Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America FMCG Market
Fig. 11. Europe FMCG Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific FMCG Market
Fig. 13. Latin America FMCG Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa FMCG Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of FMCG Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In FMCG Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.