Rising demand of fluoroelastomer for gaskets, seals, hoses in fuel system, air intake system, and engines is driving the market growth. Owing to excellent sealing properties, durability, resistance to chemicals and superior mechanical properties is fueling the fluoroelastomer demand. Stringent regulation regarding carbon emission is also boosting the market growth. Rising application of fluoroelastomer from wafer fabrication, chemical processing, automotive, aerospace, and pharmaceutical sector is again pushing the market growth.
As per the latest report added by Value Market Research, the Global Fluoroelastomer Market revenue was valued at around USD 133.1 MN in 2018 and is expected to reach around USD 206.9 MN in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.5%
FKM Dominated The Type Segment
In 2018, FKM dominated the segment and has accounted for major market share. Strict regulation regarding carbon emission is driving the segment demand. Use of FKM to meet demands of oxygenate-rich gasoline, harsh engine oils is again boosting the segment growth.
Automotive Led The Application Segment
By application, automotive dominated the segment in 2018. Rising demand for seals, hoses, gaskets in fuel system and engines are driving the segment demand. Resistance to a wide range of chemicals such as diesel fuels, mineral oil, greases, petrol, silicone oil, and others is boosting its application in automotive engines.
Asia Pacific Emerged As The Leading Regional Market
Asia Pacific dominated the regional market in 2018 owing to an increase in demand from automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical industries. Also, the rise in disposable income, followed by robust urbanization is also fueling the regional market growth.
Major Players Of The Market
The prominent players of the market include DUPONT, Daikin, 3M, Solvay, AGC, Shin-Etsu, Dow Corning, Momentive, and Wacker.
As per this study the Global Fluoroelastomer Market was valued USD 133.1 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 206.9 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 6.5%.
Fluoroelastomer is a fluoro-carbon based high-quality synthetic rubber. These fluoroelastomer are self-extinguishing compounds and have outstanding resistance to abrasion, chemicals, gases, oils and other fluids at high temperature. Owing to excellent properties it is used in automotive, oil & gas, chemical and other industries for sealing and fluid transport application.
Owing to stable performance at elevated temperature and harsh environment, fluoroelastomer is used across automotive, aerospace, oil & gas industries. High demand for specialized products such as shaft seals, O-rings, etc. from the automotive industry is directly contributing in the growth of the fluoroelastomer market. In addition to this, stringent regulation imposed by the government regarding harmful emission is pushing the market growth uphill. On the flip side, the high cost of fluoropolymer is likely to restrain the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of fluoroelastomer.
The broad fluoroelastomer market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Fluorocarbon Elastomer Material (FKM)
- Fluorinated Silicone Rubber (FSR)
- Fluoride Phosphate Nitrile Rubber (FFKM)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Petroleum & Chemical
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for fluoroelastomer in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Fluoroelastomer Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the fluoroelastomer market include DUPONT, Daikin, 3M, Solvay, AGC, Shin-Etsu, Dow Corning, Momentive, Wacker, Daikin and Others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Fluoroelastomer
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Fluoroelastomer Market: Snapshot
4. FLUOROELASTOMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FLUOROELASTOMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Fluorocarbon Elastomer Material (FKM)
- Market In Fluorinated Silicone Rubber (FSR)
- Market In Fluoride Phosphate Nitrile Rubber (FFKM)
6. FLUOROELASTOMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Automobile
- Market In Aerospace & Defense
- Market In Petroleum & Chemical
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FLUOROELASTOMER COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FLUOROELASTOMER INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Dow Corning
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Fluoroelastomer
Table 2. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Type
Table 3. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Application
Table 4. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Fluoroelastomer Market
Table 6. Europe Fluoroelastomer Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Fluoroelastomer Market
Table 8. Latin America Fluoroelastomer Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Fluoroelastomer Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Fluoroelastomer
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Fluoroelastomer Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 11. Europe Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Fluoroelastomer Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Fluoroelastomer Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Fluoroelastomer Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.