As per this study, the Global Flies repellent Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Flies acts as the carrier for varied diseases and infections including cholera, gastroenteritis, typhoid fever, and dysentery across the globe. The flies repellent are the type of insect repellent that has ability to keep the flies away from the confined area. These contain chemical or natural substance that repels the flies and protect the humans or animals for few hours.
Rising prevalence of diseases caused due to flies is driving the market demand. The growing demand for flies repellent with natural ingredients is further boosting the market growth. The rising awareness regarding the ill effects of synthetic chemicals is another factor promoting the usage of flies repellent with natural components. In addition, favorable initiates undertaken by the government to control flies & insect population is again fueling the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of flies repellent.
The broad flies repellent market has been sub-grouped into product type, ingredient and distribution channel The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
By Product Type
- Sprays & Aerosol
- Cream & Oil
By Distribution Channel
- Natural Ingredients
- Synthetic Ingredients
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for flies repellent in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Flies Repellent Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the flies repellent market include 3M, Coghlan’s Ltd., ExOfficio LLC., Godrej Consumer Products Ltd., Homs LLC., New Avon LLC., PIC Corporation, Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc., S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc. among others. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Flies Repellent
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Flies Repellent Market: Snapshot
4. FLIES REPELLENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FLIES REPELLENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY INGREDIENT
- Market In Sprays & Aerosol
- Market In Cream & Oil
- Market In Others
6. FLIES REPELLENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market In Natural Ingredients
- Market In Synthetic Ingredients
7. FLIES REPELLENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Online
- Market In Offline
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FLIES REPELLENT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
9. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FLIES REPELLENT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Coghlan’s Ltd.
- ExOfficio LLC.
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Homs LLC.
- New Avon LLC.
- PIC Corporation
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
- S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Flies Repellent
Table 2. Global Flies Repellent Market By Product Type
Table 3. Global Flies Repellent Market By Ingredient
Table 4. Global Flies Repellent Market By Distribution Channel
Table 5. Global Flies Repellent Market By Geography
Table 6. North America Flies Repellent Market
Table 7. Europe Flies Repellent Market
Table 8. Asia Pacific Flies Repellent Market
Table 9. Latin America Flies Repellent Market
Table 10. Middle East And Africa Flies Repellent Market
Table 11. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 12. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 13. New Product Development
Table 14. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Flies Repellent
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Flies Repellent Market By Product Type
Fig. 8. Global Flies Repellent Market By Ingredient
Fig. 9. Global Flies Repellent Market By Distribution Channel
Fig. 10. Global Flies Repellent Market By Geography
Fig. 11. North America Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 12. Europe Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 13. Asia Pacific Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 14. Latin America Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 15. Middle East And Africa Flies Repellent Market
Fig. 16. Market Share Of Flies Repellent Companies
Fig. 17. Recent Developments In Flies Repellent Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.