As per this study the Global Face Protection Market was valued USD 1,224.8 MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 1,903.2 MN by 2025 with a CAGR of 6.5%.
Face protection is a type of personal protection equipment that is used to cover and protect face at hazardous locations. It is used impart protection from molten metal debris, splashes of reactive liquids, and hazardous gases used across construction, oil & gas and other industries. It includes face shield windows, headgears, wielding shield, and other equipment for face and eye protection.
Rising accidents and causalities at manufacturing facilities is driving the demand for face protection equipment. Various regulation and standards imposed for personal protection is generating huge demand for face protection equipment for the employees. In addition to this, booming manufacturing sector and ongoing industrialization in developing economies is boosting the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of face protection.
The broad face protection market has been sub-grouped into type and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Face Shield
- Welding Shield
- Combined Face Protection
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Mining & Metal
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for face protection in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Face Protection Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the face protection market include 3M Company, Bolle Safety SARL, Gateway Safety, Inc., Honeywell Safety Products, MCR Safety, Inc., MSA Safety, Inc., Philips Safety Products, Inc., Sperian Protection SA and Stanley Black and Decker, Inc. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Face Protection
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Face Protection Market: Snapshot
4. FACE PROTECTION MARKET ANALYSIS BY TYPE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FACE PROTECTION MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Headgear
- Market In Face Shield
- Market In Welding Shield
- Market In Combined Face Protection
6. FACE PROTECTION MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Industrial Manufacturing
- Market In Construction
- Market In Oil & Gas
- Market In Mining & Metal
- Market In Healthcare
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FACE PROTECTION COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FACE PROTECTION INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- 3M Company
- Bolle Safety SARL
- Gateway Safety, Inc.
- Honeywell Safety Products
- MCR Safety, Inc.
- MSA Safety, Inc.
- Philips Safety Products, Inc.
- Sperian Protection SA
- Stanley Black and Decker, Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Face Protection
Table 2. Global Face Protection Market By Type
Table 3. Global Face Protection Market By Application
Table 4. Global Face Protection Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Face Protection Market
Table 6. Europe Face Protection Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Face Protection Market
Table 8. Latin America Face Protection Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Face Protection Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Face Protection Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Face Protection
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Face Protection Market By Type
Fig. 8. Global Face Protection Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Face Protection Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Face Protection Market
Fig. 11. Europe Face Protection Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Face Protection Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Face Protection Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Face Protection Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Face Protection Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Face Protection Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.