As per this study the Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Fabry disease is caused by an enzyme known as alpha-galactosidase A, which is either absent in the victim or born without that enzyme. This enzyme is used to break down fatty substance like oil, waxes, and fatty acids. Dysfunction of this body enzyme narrows blood vessels, which can hurt patients’ skin, kidney, heart, brain and nervous system. This disease is more common in man than women.
The growing adoption of advanced technology in R&D in the healthcare industry in the major factor fuelling market growth. Also, the support of government bodies for the treatment of Fabry diseases such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is another factor boosting market growth. However, lack of awareness about the advancements in genetics science and low diagnostic rate due to unavailability of diagnostic procedures is some underdeveloped economies which are assumed to hamper the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of fabry disease treatment.
The broad fabry disease treatment market has been sub-grouped into treatment and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Pharmaceutical Formulations Containing Agalsidase Alpha
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for fabry disease treatment in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Fabry Disease Treatment Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the fabry disease treatment market include Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Genzyme Corporation, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Ibio, Inc., Inc. Some Of The Existing, Merc & Co., Inc., Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis LLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Fabry Disease Treatment
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market: Snapshot
4. FABRY DISEASE TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY TREATMENT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. FABRY DISEASE TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY END-USER
- Market In Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Market In Gene Therapy
- Market In Pharmaceutical Formulations Containing Agalsidase Alpha
- Market In Analgesics
- Market In Anticonvulsants
- Market In NSAIDs
6. FABRY DISEASE TREATMENT MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Hospitals
- Market In Clinics
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE FABRY DISEASE TREATMENT COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE FABRY DISEASE TREATMENT INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Abbvie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Genzyme Corporation
- Glaxosmithkline Plc
- Ibio, Inc.
- Inc. Some Of The Existing
- Merc & Co., Inc.
- Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals,
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi-Aventis LLC
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Fabry Disease Treatment
Table 2. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By Treatment
Table 3. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By End-User
Table 4. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Table 6. Europe Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Table 8. Latin America Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Fabry Disease Treatment
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By Treatment
Fig. 8. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By End-User
Fig. 9. Global Fabry Disease Treatment Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 11. Europe Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Fabry Disease Treatment Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Fabry Disease Treatment Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Fabry Disease Treatment Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.