Rising geopolitical issue leading to warfare conditions across the borders of various nations is the major trait driving the market growth. Rising terror attacks across the globe have pushed the market demand for civil safety and security. Also, increasing demand for advanced and efficient devices for national and civil safety is again driving the market growth. Moreover, high demand from defense and military sector to detect potential threat is further up surging the market growth. Furthermore, increasing expenditure on the betterment of military service and national security by developed nations is likely to foster the market growth in upcoming timespan.
The latest report by Value Market Research expects the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market was valued at USD 6.5 billion in 2017 and is likely to reach at USD 9.2 billion by 2024 with CAGR of 4.5%.
EXPLOSIVE DETECTORS AND PORTABLE X RAY SYSTEM ARE MOST IMPORTANT SEGMENT
By product, explosive detectors and portable x-ray system are the most important segment and has accounted significant share among the total market share in 2017. Use of mobile x-ray system to provide real-time data and high-quality images are the features driving its application in civil safety. Use of explosive detectors to detect an explosive threat and chemical weapons and offer national safety is driving the explosive detector segment growth.
LAW ENFORCEMENT IS THE LEADING APPLICATION SEGMENT
In 2017, law enforcement dominated the application segment and is expected to show remarkable growth by end of the year 2024. High adoption of EOD in law enforcement owing to rising terror attacks coupled with increasing concern with respect to public safety has driven the market growth.
NORTH AMERICA ALONG WITH EUROPE ARE THE LEADING REGIONAL MARKETS
By region, North America and Europe both emerged as the leading segment in 2017. Rising investment in the betterment of military and defense service especially in the U.S is driving the regional market growth.
KEY PLAYERS OF THE MARKET
API Technologies Corp., Chemring Group PLC, Cobham plc, Du Pont (E.I) De Nemours, iRobot Corporation, NABCO Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Reamda Ltd., Safariland LLC, Scanna MSC Ltd. and United Shield International Ltd. are the major player of the explosive ordnance disposal market.
As per this study the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal market was valued at USD 6.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 8.8 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.5%.
Explosive ordnance disposal is equipment used to detect, identify, evaluation and disposal of the explosive such as bombs, shells, grenades, cluster munitions and other explosive materials. These equipment are mainly used in military and defense organizations to detect or identify any potential threat during terror attacks or warfare conditions. Basically, they have a major application area in public safety.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global explosive ordnance disposal market
- Revenue forecast of the global explosive ordnance disposal market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Rising number of terror attacks along with the rising concern over safety and security over the border is likely to drive the growth of the market. Also, growing investments in explosive disposals accompanied by technological innovation in terms of safety equipment is further driving the demand of the product. However, the high cost of the equipment is likely to restrain the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of explosive ordnance disposal.
The broad explosive ordnance disposal market has been sub-grouped into product and application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Portable X-ray Systems
- Projected Water Disruptors
- Bomb containment chambers
- EOD Suits & Blankets
- EOD Robots
- Explosive Detectors
- Search mirrors
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for explosive ordnance disposal in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
United State Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the explosive ordnance disposal market include API Technologies Corp., Chemring Group PLC, Cobham plc, Du Pont (E.I) De Nemours, iRobot Corporation, NABCO Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Reamda Ltd., Safariland LLC, Scanna Msc Ltd., and United Shield International Ltd.. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market: Snapshot
4. EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Portable X-ray Systems
- Market In Projected Water Disruptors
- Market In Bomb containment chambers
- Market In EOD Suits & Blankets
- Market In EOD Robots
- Market In Explosive Detectors
- Market In Search mirrors
- Market In Others
6. EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Defense
- Market In Law Enforcement
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- API Technologies Corp.
- Chemring Group PLC
- Cobham plc
- Du Pont (E.I) De Nemours
- iRobot Corporation
- NABCO Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Reamda Ltd.
- Safariland LLC
- Scanna Msc Ltd.
- United Shield International Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Table 2. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Product
Table 3. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Application
Table 4. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Table 6. Europe Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Table 10. Latin America Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Fig. 5. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 11. Europe Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Explosive Ordnance Disposal Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Explosive Ordnance Disposal Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Explosive Ordnance Disposal Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.