As per this study the Global Ethyl Acetate Market was valued USD XX.X MN (by revenue) in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD XX.X MN by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%. By volume, the market was estimated XX.X KT in 2018 and is expected to reach XX.X KT by 2025 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Ethyl Acetate is the colorless organic ester of ethanol & acetate, which has sweet characteristics smell, and molecular formula C4H8O2. The ethyl acetate is used as solvent & diluent in glues, paint removal, coatings, perfumes, adhesives, textiles, herbicides and many more applications.
Rising demand for epoxy, vinyl, acrylic and various coatings is driving the ethyl acetate growth. The growing importance of various coatings across furniture, construction, agriculture, mining and other areas is further contributing towards the growth of this market. In addition, growing agricultural sector, increasing demand for textiles, and booming packaging industry is also pushing the market demand higher.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of ethyl acetate.
The broad ethyl acetate market has been sub-grouped into application. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Printing Inks
- Paints & Coatings
- Food & Beverages
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for ethyl acetate in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Ethyl Acetate Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the ethyl acetate market include Ashok Alco-Chem Ltd., Celanese Corp., Daicel Corporation, Eastman Chemical Co., Godavari Biorefineries Ltd., INEOS AG, Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co., Ltd., Jinyimeng Group Co., Ltd., Sasol Ltd., Sekab Biofuels & Chemicals AB and Solventis Ltd. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Ethyl Acetate
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Ethyl Acetate Market: Snapshot
4. ETHYL ACETATE MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
6. ETHYL ACETATE MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Printing Inks
- Market In Adhesives
- Market In Cosmetics
- Market In Paints & Coatings
- Market In Pharmaceuticals
- Market In Food & Beverages
- Market In Herbicides
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ETHYL ACETATE COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ETHYL ACETATE INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Ashok Alco-Chem Ltd.
- Celanese Corp.
- Daicel Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- Godavari Biorefineries Ltd.
- INEOS AG
- Jiangsu Sopo (Group) Co., Ltd
- Jinyimeng Group Co., Ltd.
- Sasol Ltd.
- Sekab Biofuels & Chemicals AB
- Solventis Ltd.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Ethyl Acetate
Table 2. Global Ethyl Acetate Market By Application
Table 3. Global Ethyl Acetate Market By Geography
Table 4. North America Ethyl Acetate Market
Table 5. Europe Ethyl Acetate Market
Table 6. Asia Pacific Ethyl Acetate Market
Table 7. Latin America Ethyl Acetate Market
Table 8. Middle East And Africa Ethyl Acetate Market
Table 9. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 10. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 11. New Product Development
Table 12. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Ethyl acetate
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Ethyl acetate Market By Application
Fig. 8. Global Ethyl acetate Market By Geography
Fig. 9. North America Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 10. Europe Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 11. Asia Pacific Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 12. Latin America Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 13. Middle East And Africa Ethyl acetate Market
Fig. 14. Market Share Of Ethyl acetate Companies
Fig. 15. Recent Developments In Ethyl acetate Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.