The global demand for eSports Market is presumed to reach the valuation of nearly USD XX.X Mn by 2025 from USD XX.X in 2018 with a CAGR of X.XX% under the study period of 2019- 2025.
The eSports is also termed as electronic sports. It is described as an organized video gaming events or tournaments that happen in the championship at the regional and international level, especially among professionals and amateur players. The platform for eSports includes PC and console. Additionally, sponsorship & advertising, eSports betting & fantasy site, prize pool, amateur & micro tournament, merchandising and ticket sale are some of the revenue sources of eSports.
The increasing popularity of video games globally is driving market growth. Growing awareness about eSports owing to technological advancements in electronic industry is again boosting the market growth. However, negative concepts causing loss such as gambling and betting are expected to hamper the market growth. Whereas, an increasing number of events with large prize pools are expected to create an opportunity over the forecast period.
The report covers Porter’s Five Forces Model, Market Attractiveness Analysis and Value Chain analysis. These tools help to get a clear picture of the industry’s structure and evaluate the competition attractiveness at a global level.
Additionally, these tools also give inclusive assessment of each application/product segment in the global market of eSports.
The entire eSports market has been sub-categorized into revenue source, platform, product and game. The report provides an analysis of these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. This research study will keep marketer informed and helps to identify the target demographics for a product or service.
By Revenue Source
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- eSports Betting & Fantasy Site
- Prize Pool
- Amateur & Micro Tournament
- Ticket Sale
- Other Accessories
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- Real Time Strategy
- First Person Shooter
- Fighting And Sports
This section covers regional segmentation which accentuates on current and future demand for eSports market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Further, the report focuses on demand for individual application segment across all the prominent regions.
Europe eSports Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The research report also covers the comprehensive profiles of the key players in the market and an in-depth view of the competitive landscape worldwide. The major players in the eSports market include Activision Blizzard Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc., Gamevil Inc., GungHo Online Entertainment Inc., Hi Rez Stuidos, Kabam Inc., King Digital Entertainment PLC, Riot Games Inc., Rovio Entertainment Ltd., Wargaming Public Co Ltd and Zynga Inc. This section includes a holistic view of the competitive landscape that includes various strategic developments such as key mergers & acquisitions, future capacities, partnerships, financial overviews, collaborations, new product developments, new product launches, and other developments.
This market research report has been produced by gathering information on the basis of primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been done by using various sources which include (but not limited to) Company Websites, Paid Data Sources, Technical Journals, Financial Reports, SEC Filings, and other different industry publications.
If specific information is required which is not currently within the scope of the report, it can be provided as a part of customization.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To eSports
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global eSports Market: Snapshot
4. ESPORTS MARKET ANALYSIS BY REVENUE SOURCE
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. ESPORTS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PLATFORM
- Market In Sponsorship & Advertising
- Market In eSports Betting & Fantasy Site
- Market In Prize Pool
- Market In Amateur & Micro Tournament
- Market In Merchandising
- Market In Ticket Sale
6. ESPORTS MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Market In PC
- Market In Console
7. ESPORTS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GAME
- Market In Mice
- Market In Controller
- Market In Headset
- Market In Keyboard
- Market In Other Accessories
8. ESPORTS MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- Market In Real Time Strategy
- Market In First Person Shooter
- Market In Fighting And Sports
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE ESPORTS COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
10. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE ESPORTS INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Activision Blizzard Inc.
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Gamevil Inc.
- GungHo Online Entertainment Inc.
- Hi Rez Stuidos
- Kabam Inc.
- King Digital Entertainment PLC
- Riot Games Inc.
- Rovio Entertainment Ltd.
- Wargaming Public Co Ltd
- Zynga Inc.
Table 1. Market Highlights Of eSports
Table 2. Global eSports Market By Revenue Source
Table 3. Global eSports Market By Platform
Table 4. Global eSports Market By Product
Table 5. Global eSports Market By Game
Table 6. Global eSports Market By Geography
Table 7. North America eSports Market
Table 8. Europe eSports Market
Table 9. Asia Pacific eSports Market
Table 10. Latin America eSports Market
Table 11. Middle East And Africa eSports Market
Table 12. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 13. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 14. New Product Development
Table 15. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of eSports Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of eSports
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global eSports Market By Revenue Source
Fig. 8. Global eSports Market By Platform
Fig. 9. Global eSports Market By Product
Fig. 10. Global eSports Market By Game
Fig. 11. Global eSports Market By Geography
Fig. 12. North America eSports Market
Fig. 13. Europe eSports Market
Fig. 14. Asia Pacific eSports Market
Fig. 15. Latin America eSports Market
Fig. 16. Middle East And Africa eSports Market
Fig. 17. Market Share Of eSports Companies
Fig. 18. Recent Developments In eSports Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.