Rising use of emulsion polymer across paints, coating and adhesives application are expected to fuel the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing construction projects worldwide along with the need for high-quality paints and coatings is boosting the product demand. Formulation of strict governmental norms regarding the environment will lead to the use of eco-friendly polymer emulsion such as water-based emulsion which is expected to open a new opportunity for the market.
As per the latest report added by Value Market Research, The Global Emulsion Polymer Market was valued at around USD 31.5 BN in 2017 and is expected to reach around USD 47.5 BN in 2024 growing at a CAGR of around 5.5%.
THE ACRYLIC PRODUCT IS THE HIGHLY PREFERRED EMULSION POLYMER
Acrylic hold around 40% share in 2017. Owing to its excellent water resistance and quick drying ability is raising its demand across personal care products, thereby driving the segment growth. Further, growing usage of the product in water treatment is again expected to fuel the segment growth.
PAINTS AND COATING IS THE LARGEST APPLICATION AREA
Paints and coating are dominating with X.X% share in 2017. Rising demand for enhanced paints and coating technology is driving the product demand. Also, expanding paints and coating industry along with the rise in a construction project is further fueling its demand.
ASIA-PACIFIC HOLDS THE MAXIMUM SHARE
Asia-Pacific dominated the global emulsion polymer market with over 35% share in 2017. The growth in this region can be attributed to the increasing construction activities along with the rise in paints and coating industry.
Asahi Kasei, BASF SE, Celanese, DIC Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, Omnova Solution, Styron, Synthomer, and Wacker Chemie.
As per this study the Global Emulsion Polymer Market was valued at USD 31.5 BN (by revenue) in 2017 and is anticipated to reach USD 45.8 BN by 2024 with a CAGR of 5.5%. By volume, the market was estimated at XXX KT in 2017 and is expected to reach XXX KT by 2024 with a CAGR of X.X%.
Emulsion polymer is a polymer which is obtained through emulsion of surfactants, monomer, and water. An oil-in-water emulsion is a most common type of emulsion polymer. Technically, emulsion polymer has a high molecular weight that results in the fast polymerization. Also, they are green products that lead to eco-friendly painting and coatings.
Objectives of the Study:
- Define and measure the global emulsion polymer market
- Volume and revenue forecast of the global emulsion polymer market and its various sub-segments with respect to main geographies
- Analyze and identify major market trends along with the factors driving or inhibiting the market growth
- Study the company profiles of the major market players with their market share
- Analyze competitive developments
Expansion of paints and coating industry on the global basis along with the rapid growth in paper and paperboards industry is the prime factor fueling the market growth. Strict governmental norms regarding environmental protection are again boosting the market growth. Further, rising awareness regarding bio-based emulsion polymer among end-user along with the rising usage of waterborne acrylic dispersion for anticorrosive coatings is expected to new opportunity growth to the market. On the other hand, the high price of the raw material is likely to curb the market growth.
This detailed market study is centered on the data obtained from multiple sources and is analyzed using numerous tools including porter’s five forces analysis, market attractiveness analysis and value chain analysis. These tools are employed to gain insights of the potential value of the market facilitating the business strategists with the latest growth opportunities. Additionally, these tools also provide a detailed analysis of each application/product segment in the global market of emulsion polymer.
The broad emulsion polymer market has been sub-grouped into type, application and end-user. The report studies these subsets with respect to the geographical segmentation. The strategists can gain a detailed insight and devise appropriate strategies to target specific market. This detail will lead to a focused approach leading to identification of better opportunities.
- Vinyl Acetate Polymers
- Styrene- Butadiene Latex
- Paper & Paperboard Coatings
- Paintings & Coatings
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for emulsion polymer in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.
Europe Emulsion Polymer Market By Revenue (USD MN)
The report also covers detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the emulsion polymer market include Asahi Kasei, BASF SE, Celanese, DIC Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, Omnova Solution, Styron, Synthomer, and Wacker Chemie. An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
A combination of primary and secondary research has been used to determine the market estimates and forecasts. Sources used for secondary research include (but not limited to) Paid Data Sources, Company Websites, Technical Journals, Annual Reports, SEC Filings and various other industry publications. Specific details on methodology used for this report can be provided on demand.
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Introduction To Emulsion Polymer
- Report Description
- Objectives Of The Study
- Research Scope
- Research Methodology
3. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Highlight
- Global Emulsion Polymer Market: Snapshot
4. EMULSION POLYMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY PRODUCT
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
5. EMULSION POLYMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY APPLICATION
- Market In Vinyl Acetate Polymers
- Market In Styrene- Butadiene Latex
- Market In Acrylics
- Market In Others
6. EMULSION POLYMER MARKET ANALYSIS BY GEOGRAPHY
- Market In Adhesives
- Market In Paper & Paperboard Coatings
- Market In Paintings & Coatings
- Market In Others
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE OF THE EMULSION POLYMER COMPANIES
- North America (NA)
- North America Market Estimates
- North America Market Estimates By Country
- United States (U.S.) Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of North America Market Estimates By Segments
- Europe (EU)
- Europe Market Estimates
- Europe Market Estimates By Country
- United Kingdom (UK) Market Estimates By Segments
- Germany Market Estimates By Segments
- France Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Europe Market Estimates By Segments
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates
- Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Country
- China Market Estimates By Segments
- Japan Market Estimates By Segments
- India Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Asia Pacific Market Estimates By Segments
- Latin America (LA)
- Latin America Market Estimates
- Latin America Market Estimates By Country
- Brazil Market Estimates By Segments
- Rest Of Latin America Market Estimates By Segments
- Middle East And Africa (MEA)
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates
- Middle East And Africa Market Estimates By Country
- Middle East Market Estimates By Segments
- Africa Market Estimates By Segments
8. COMPANY PROFILES OF THE EMULSION POLYMER INDUSTRY (Company Overview, Financial, Major Products & Recent Development)
- Market Competition
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Other Developments
* Tentative TOC
LIST OF TABLES
- Asahi Kasei
- BASF SE
- DIC Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company
- Omnova Solution
- Wacker Chemie
Table 1. Market Highlights Of Emulsion Polymer
Table 2. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Product
Table 3. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Application
Table 4. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Geography
Table 5. North America Emulsion Polymer Market
Table 6. Europe Emulsion Polymer Market
Table 7. Asia Pacific Emulsion Polymer Market
Table 8. Latin America Emulsion Polymer Market
Table 9. Middle East And Africa Emulsion Polymer Market
Table 10. Partnership/Collaboration/Agreements
Table 11. Mergers And Acquisitions
Table 12. New Product Development
Table 13. Other Developments
LIST OF FIGURES
Fig. 1. Market Segmentation Of Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 2. Top-Down Approach
Fig. 3. Bottom-Up Approach
Fig. 4. Market Highlights Of Emulsion Polymer
Fig. 5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Fig. 6. Value Chain Analysis
Fig. 7. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Product
Fig. 8. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Application
Fig. 9. Global Emulsion Polymer Market By Geography
Fig. 10. North America Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 11. Europe Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 12. Asia Pacific Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 13. Latin America Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 14. Middle East And Africa Emulsion Polymer Market
Fig. 15. Market Share Of Emulsion Polymer Companies
Fig. 16. Recent Developments In Emulsion Polymer Industry
* Kindly note that the above listed are the basic tables and figures of the report and are not limited to the TOC.